Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Improvements?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frunkus

09-23-2011

Since i haven't seen any treads like this might as well make one

When Capture points turn to different status (enemy, neutral, friendly) the champion stops moving towards it - Well stop it. I am nearly 2 feet from the tower when it turns neutral and i stop moving to help capture the rest

Tower capture cooldowns - Can it be like a little Blue bar on top of the tower (like casting) instead of the mini red.green dot on your cursor. it kinda blends with the back ground.

Healing stations - Can they heal a percentage of the health, if they are, can they be more during later game? In min 20+ they are doing nothing for us

Starting time - Lower it a bit please. The map is a bit smaller and we cannot leave the starting area anyway, No need to make it 1 min+ to start the game, doesn't do anything to make the timer so long