Dominion: All of the IMBA, none of the fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuskamo

09-23-2011

Nuff said.

Luckhunter

09-23-2011

I respectfully disagree.

LilDrood

09-23-2011

I not so respectfully disagree.

You *******.

0xiDIzE

09-23-2011

Dominion forums:

All of the QQ

None of the funny trolls.

Zarthorn

09-23-2011

You know why people are QQ'ing?

Because they are rolling with what they are told are the best champs in dominion from hearsay and getting rolled by counter-picks (yes Jax is going to stomp the hell out of you if you are AD)

I've tried every champ type so far, each has its niche, each can be made to work.

Some say carries are useless in dominion.....I got first place in the game I played with Vayne and won.
Some say mages are useless in dominion.....3rd place and nearly a quadra kill with Kennen and won.
Some say tanky dps are king....I've beaten teams of the so-called OP gods and won convincingly.
Some say tanks are useless....I've seen Alistars be practically immovable from capture points.
Some say stealth is useless...I've played Eve and Talon, did well with both and got 1st place with both.

It's a state of mind that players fall into, remember this is NO different from SR picks and bans those of you playing draft, but now you have to think about strengths and weaknesses based on a point capturing outlook but remembering certain champs need to be hard countered (the reason I picked Kennen is because the enemy team picked Jax for instance, I also picked Nocturne to counter TF gating in another game)

Yes there are some champs that are unviable, however truth be told that set of unviable champs is extremely small when compared to the SR unviable champs list.

So in short, stop insta-locking Yi when you see the enemy team has an Alistar, Lux and Jax because you are doing yourself utterly no favors.

General Balls

09-23-2011

Ah, people who blame the game in order to shirk responsibility for their loss. You amuse me.