Stay away from Aznctf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RainbowNeopian

05-31-2010

He is a poor sport, stays at base and doesnt help then verbally bases the team! Definitly not worth wasting a game with.

Iron Bible

05-31-2010

By posting this thread, you risk being banned yourself. I understand how frustrating it is to play with poor sports, but it's against the rules to call them out by name on the forums. If you have serious problems with a player being abusive, take screenshots and send a report to harassment@riotgames.com

Sir Mavs

05-31-2010

This is a threat to him. This means that your getting owned by him or his turrets keep on killing you. You might get a warning or if you do already have one you might get banned. I recommend to delete your post or ask a moderator to delete it. If you had any problems with someone keep it in your head. You might also had say any bad words to him and I might report you for threats.

Craixis

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Mavs View Post
This is a threat to him. This means that your getting owned by him or his turrets keep on killing you. You might get a warning or if you do already have one you might get banned. I recommend to delete your post or ask a moderator to delete it. If you had any problems with someone keep it in your head. You might also had say any bad words to him and I might report you for threats.
Problem, its a threat to tell him to delete his post or you may report him (Fits under harassment), that's the problem I have with alot of people... "I'm gonna report you if you don't do X or Y" when they're doing it themselves (unknowingly)... So, Sir Mavs, you are also liable to be reported for threatening the OP here as you have technically threatened to get him banned (though it may be unintentional)...

I've read up on a lot of the harassment stuff -.-'

Soleras

06-01-2010

You know .. no matter how you say it the message is still the same. This isn't the place to call people out.

Sir Mavs

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Problem, its a threat to tell him to delete his post or you may report him (Fits under harassment), that's the problem I have with alot of people... "I'm gonna report you if you don't do X or Y" when they're doing it themselves (unknowingly)... So, Sir Mavs, you are also liable to be reported for threatening the OP here as you have technically threatened to get him banned (though it may be unintentional)...

I've read up on a lot of the harassment stuff -.-'

I wasn't threatening him. I was just warning him. -_-

playshin

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowNeopian View Post
He is a poor sport, stays at base and doesnt help then verbally bases the team! Definitly not worth wasting a game with.
Can't do anything about the stays at base thing, but if you meet other people who verbally harasses the team again you can use the ignore feature. Just type "/ignore username" in game (without the punctuation marks, username being the username of the player you want to ignore). For example, if i become increasingly annoying, type "/ignore playshin" without the punctuation marks.