Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<3 Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Jinx

Recruiter

09-23-2011

I've been browsing these forums for a while now, and a lot of what I've seen have been complaints about balance, about gameplay, and about availability. All I'm here to say is that Dominion is incredible.

Its a wonderful way to blow off steam and get myself off of SR for a while! No matter how bad our score is, or how likely it is that we're going to lose... Its still incredibly fun!

So thank you <3 keep up the great work!

Also, I think there may be a bug with pantheon's ult in Dominion. When used on the center of a tower, I've noticed that the circle showing pantheon's drop area isn't appearing. It could potentially be just on my side, but its something to look into.