Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

List of viable champs in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Fux

Here is a list of champions that I have personally seen in dominion that I felt were viable picks. This list is in alphabetical order and not in tiers.
Keep in mind that of course some champions are more viable than others, but it was the same thing in Summoners Rift, right?
Don't be afraid to give reasons why some champions should be added and how they managed to contribute to the team. The goal is to have at least every champion that had a game where they made a large contribution to the team and overall winning the game.

Each of these champions I have seen do very well in Dominion so far:
Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Blitzcrank, Cassiopia, Cho' Gath, Mundo, Evelyn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kog' Maw, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Maoki, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Swain, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick, Wukong, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Zilean.

This list has 65 champions so far. That's at least 75% in a brand new map that has been out in beta for only a few days. In my humble opinion, Riot has done a good job so far balancing Dominion.