Increase the amount of passive MR penetration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

09-23-2011

AD is already strongest and most popular

Mages and other AP characters are struggling to get decent AP ratios without AA staff stacking not to mention Phantom Dancers are crazy OP in a game where mobility is critical

Add fuel to the fire, AD gets 15% passive penetration and AP only gets 5%?!

Sergar

09-23-2011

AP gets15% Mpen from talents, while AD gets 6 armor reduction. Apples, meet oranges.

otirruborez

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
AP gets15% Mpen from talents, while AD gets 6 armor reduction. Apples, meet oranges.
the point is they can't be even. ap needs a boost to not be left behind since ad scales so much better, especially in a game like dominion.

Talamare

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
Apples meet Oranges is what I should say to you,

Talents have nothing to do with how the map is balanced

Talents are balanced amongst themselves, which is why the amount doesnt change for SR

Sergar

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Apples meet Oranges is what I should say to you,

Talents have nothing to do with how the map is balanced

Talents are balanced amongst themselves, which is why the amount doesnt change for SR
Riot is using the buff (and items) to balance for Dominion. You are complaining about the buff. Physical DPS is pretty crappy at level 3 on SR. AP carrys are almost uniformly stronger at that level, it's almost as though they intended for you to play a game type where the laning phase doesn't exist with that buff.

Now movement speed, I feel you on, since the only AP option is Lich Bane. That said, many AP carrys are great point defenders and don't need it, and many of the others have other ways to get by (Kassadin's Flash, Nidalee's Pounce, etc).