When is Jax getting nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

09-23-2011

eh I think him being arguably the best late-game champ in the game, and dominion reaching 'late-game' in like 5 minutes, yea, he dominates and is up with Rammus as the most dominant Dominion champs...But if they did nerf him, it should only be for dominion, cuz his early game is still garbage...

otirruborez

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
eh I think him being arguably the best late-game champ in the game, and dominion reaching 'late-game' in like 5 minutes, yea, he dominates and is up with Rammus as the most dominant Dominion champs...But if they did nerf him, it should only be for dominion, cuz his early game is still garbage...
his early game is really good in sr, he just can't 1v3.

DoomyDoom6

09-23-2011

Sotd is garbage? With Sotd you'll hit Jax about 33% more, if he has runes. It also gives you a huge chunk of arpen.

otirruborez

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomyDoom6 View Post
Sotd is garbage? With Sotd you'll hit Jax about 33% more, if he has runes. It also gives you a huge chunk of arpen.
and you do less damage to everyone else. there is a reason nobody buys it even against a jax.

Aria Sachou

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
and you do less damage to everyone else. there is a reason nobody buys it even against a jax.
Why are you denying every single counter to jax? We post these counters because they work and have been proven to be effective. And as a Kog player it works especially well for me.
Even not as a kog, I still managed to beat jax with lux, morgana and other characters without SOD.
I think you are just denying everything in hopes of getting him nerfed. Learn to counter and actually try things out, or else you have no right to complain

ZeroTheRulerz

09-23-2011

I really hope they do not try to "fix" champions, champions that are already balanced for SR, based on both game modes... it will make things really stupid.

If you want to counter jax simply get sotd, wits end and CC him.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifes View Post
Seriously, all he needs is a Gunblade and he can kill anyone...
NO. he can't. period. Seriously, how bad are some of you at this game ?

Ziotoxe

09-23-2011

Jax can be counter by a single item that cost 1970G, Sword of the Divine.

Wunderbar

09-23-2011

I hope they don't nerf Jax just because of this gametype. He's already hard enough to play as it is.

Dominion is a joke anyway. It's a gametype almost completely "balanced" around strong duelists. Of course Jax is strong! He's one of the best anti-AD duelists in the game! If not THE best.

Solution? No, don't buy SotD. Maybe as an absolute last resort, but you have other things to worry about besides him if you start buying an item that makes you go squish like that. Not to mention you wasted 2k gold to "counter" him by giving yourself a small aspd boost with armor pen.... for 8 seconds; a good Jax can simply wait till it's over by running around for a little bit and leap back on your ass to finish you; you realize his HP is high as hell, right? You're not gonna kill him within 8 seconds unless you already have a **** ton of damage.

In which case, why are you bothering with building for Jax? Just let your AP carries take care of him. Ryze is wonderful.

If you need a bit of extra oomph to kill him with your mage, and your build is relatively maxed out, yes buy SotD. Otherwise, no. Without proper damage items you can't kill him in 8 seconds anyway. Hell, if you tried to take him head on with his ULT he'd probably outDPS you.

Edit: by "kill him with your mage" I mean killing him along side your AP character, not that mages should get SotD. That would be silly.

Aria Sachou

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
NO. he can't. period. Seriously, how bad are some of you at this game ?
sigh after many posts much like this one where the op denies everything we try to tell him I've come to this conclusion: Everytime I see some post like this I'm going to post
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8Td...eature=related