Help???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazyal

09-23-2011

so can someone help me? i lost almost EVERY game of dominion, it is VERY frustrating, but it is a fun game mode so i dont want to give it up.

Now, before people say "oh your just bad" the score board says a 1 or 2 next to my name, so im guessing that is based on your performance, sure im no pro, not saying i am, and to anyone who doesn't believe me, just w/e that's besides to point. Does anyone have helpful strategies, ways to carry your teammates, etc??? Id really like to be able to help my team win in any way possible.

crazyal

09-24-2011

bump

Dasmutilizar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I lost most of mine too, but playing leblanc and distorting people around towers for kills and solo (chains distort away then recall back in for stun then Q-Ring ftw) was fun enough.

crazyal

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmutilizar View Post
I lost most of mine too, but playing leblanc and distorting people around towers for kills and solo (chains distort away then recall back in for stun then Q-Ring ftw) was fun enough.
well dont get me wrong, getting kills and items is great and all, but i would REALLY like to win lol.

crazyal

09-24-2011

bumpfa

crazyal

09-25-2011

Why do my threads always die immediately!

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Capture and neutralize points if you want to win.

Lalo

09-25-2011

dont chase singed yo!