Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About points in dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azure Drag0n

09-23-2011

I don't understand about points,how can i get a higher score; with doing kills or capturing points and defending them? It seems like kills because i played a dominion game recently and i got 1058 points with riven my stats was 10/9/12 and i had 7 capture 4 neutralize,i had a gangplank as one of my team mates and he got 1318 points, his stats was 19/9/14 and he had 4 capture 3 neutralize (we(with my kog'maw friend)did 2 quest too)Please explain this to me; if i leave capture points and go for the kills am i going to have higher points.Riot you said; "Dominion is not about the kills its about the teamwork and capturing points." if i remember it right.Please change it, kills needed to be the last thing we are thinking about.
(Note:Sorry for my english folks^^)