Corki or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corision

06-04-2010

Both. It just depends on personal preference.
Corki has less skillshots, but his ult is a superior skillshot to all of Ezreal's. However, Gatling gun isn't too strong if you're AP. It just depends on whose playstyle you prefer.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaifou View Post
Why? AP Corki has tons of health, and can harass without risking much due to huge radius of bomb / long range of rockets. It's not like I'm wading into their team to give them a love tap...
corki never has "tons of health" dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaifou View Post
Interesting points about Ezreal, makes me want to try him out even more (do I really need to fall in love with a 2nd 6k IP champ?)

Regarding your points about AP vs AD Corki; FYI AP Corki kills a minion wave in just one phos bomb. He feels nothing like Ryze to me (skinny squishie that has to walk up in your face to own you; particularly embarrasing vs Corki as I can unload, valk away, and keep firing rockets) due to his superior range. This to me opens more possibilities - AD revolves around farming a black cleaver (not even a midgame item) and getting up in people's face while praying you survive.

I play AP Corki in solo queue by the way.
ad corki can kill minions waves in a single gatling gun firing, for less mana. if it's speed of clearing you're wroried about 1 bomb and 1 missile also clears the whole wave.

ryze has a disable. overload and spell flux both have longer range than phosphorous and gatling. missiles can be dodged.

getting a cleaver as your first item on attack damage corki is stupid

Quality Player

06-05-2010

ezreal is better

Shaifou

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILEYCYRUSHERPES View Post
corki never has "tons of health" dude.

ad corki can kill minions waves in a single gatling gun firing, for less mana. if it's speed of clearing you're wroried about 1 bomb and 1 missile also clears the whole wave.

ryze has a disable. overload and spell flux both have longer range than phosphorous and gatling. missiles can be dodged.

getting a cleaver as your first item on attack damage corki is stupid
An AP corki will get an early Rylai's, which gives him a ~30% health increase over AD corki for most of midgame.

Ryze does not outrange phos bomb due to its large radius; corki can kite him all day with phos, rockets and valk. Also he is squishy.

The main point of AD corki is to be a phys carry in a team game where you are supported and fed early kills. I am not bashing the build, only saying that AP is superior for random queue and most team comps as it's a lot easier to stay alive and work with a ragtag team.

TheL4ughingM4n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I've played AP corki (last 8 games, all wins) and AP Ez a few times. Ez is good, but corki is my go to. This assumes I can get mid solo, which I find key.

I normally go Phos bomb, 1 valk, then alternate phos and gatling. While corki doesn't have tank level health, I build him an AP/magic resistance build. With phos bomb your cutting out roughly 35% of mdps, and mercury's treads + valk means you almost always get out of fights.

He does take skill to play, and levels 1-4 (until phos starts getting stronger, he is weak). The nice thing is with the 10% bonus damage and phos bomb, last hitting is a breeze. I have had more creep kills by the 10 minute mark than any other person, by a good 30%.

Once level 6, you can usually get a quick kill on your opponent by harassing with phos bomb until they are semi low. Usually I phos bomb, valk in, gat, and then try to skillshot them while they run.

The best part about Corki is that he is so seldom played, people expect nothing.

Dark Spartan

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailspeeder View Post
Corki is one of the best ranged DPS in the game if you're willing to learn him. People that state otherwise just haven't seen good Corki players before.
Hear, hear!

- A Corki Player

Jenova Project

07-20-2010

LOLOLOLOLOL

used, rusty, no brakes, 92 beetle or brand new all extras included 2011 mercedes?

wtf is this nonsense post?