Playing a defense champ is probably the most boring/tedious thing in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tc3001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

EDIT: Mouse-over looks terrible, putting this text here to make it actually look like something.

. . . . 1 . . . .
. . . / . . \ . .
. .2 . . . . 5. .
. . \ . . . . . / . .
. . .3 ---- 4 . .

My team spawned on the left, I'm playing as Maokai, we have control of points 1, 2, 3 and I'm standing between points 1 and 2, defending. Here's how it always goes down.

- Eve comes to 2, I throw a sapling at her, she runs away, I throw another on the point in case she comes back.

- Teemo comes to 1, I throw a sapling at him, he runs away, I throw another on the point in case he comes back.

- Eve comes to 2, I throw a sapling at her, she runs away, I throw another on the point in case she comes back.

- Teemo comes to 1, I throw a sapling at him, he runs away, I throw another on the point in case he comes back.

- etc, etc.

We win the game, I have the least points, team talks about how I did nothing all game.

I'm going back to SR.

IntoTheOcean

09-23-2011

me too.

Tc3001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Bump for great justice and aggravation.

Harate

09-23-2011

If you let kids get under your skin easily then you don't belong in any sort of multiplayer game.

PrincessDerpy

09-23-2011

Been playing bot lane D with Heimer when I can. I'm never bored because I'm either pushing, running for my life, taking towers, and baiting 3v1s (I'm the 1 ) under their bottom node. Most people REALLY HATE IT when Heimer takes a node and do whatever they can to dislodge him... which can lead to some pretty epic defense moments where they oust you but take heavy damage/multiple deaths in the process letting your team have free Winmill time.

Tc3001

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
If you let kids get under your skin easily then you don't belong in any sort of multiplayer game.
Who said I was letting them get under my skin? I'm going back to SR because of how boring playing defense is.

XeltarX

09-23-2011

Karthus defence. It never ceases to amuse me when everyone dives you killing you and proceeds to run around standing in Defile.

LilDrood

09-23-2011

The problem is one Riot already admitted, your points are low because defensive point gain is **** atm, and hopefully they'll look in to it like they said they would.

Obviously, though, points don't matter for this reason, and anyone is says otherwise is either a CoD facemasher or an idiot... Either way it'll still make the kids ***** about your score.