Support characters and their place in Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zink

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It's like people are discovering things!
better nerf irelia

Tytrus

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I'm just saying get a little more data than one game. I agree about Janna she's my main and I enjoy her being able to fulfill roles in Dom. I still don't see how the other supports with less utility can be consistently useful.
Kayle, yet again.

urmamasllama

09-23-2011

karma is a beast

that is all

Mithos Aurion

09-23-2011

I'm loving it. I am playing AP janna to my heart's content on this map, and though it does kinda suck when you get leavers, sometimes the games can still go amazing.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...nionGame-2.jpg

coffeerox

09-23-2011

I can see Kayle being viable too because of her shred. Get a Kitae's Bloodrazor and mix it in with Malady and Wit's End and she will be good. She can also take advantage of Ionic Spark due to the AS and on-hit proc.

PrincessDerpy

09-23-2011

Janna is really decent. Her passive is excellent, she has a great cap interrupting kit.

Kayle doesn't play as a support on this map, she's more of a ranged carry with a great utility ult.

blumpz

09-23-2011

I like the new scoring method, so people can stop crying about KDR and give credit to tanks/support where its been due for a very long time

Tytrus

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerivalara View Post
Janna is really decent. Her passive is excellent, she has a great cap interrupting kit.

Kayle doesn't play as a support on this map, she's more of a ranged carry with a great utility ult.
She's a support character though, and one of the best imo. I usually get the bloodrazor, malady, guinsoo, and thornmail with her. Tend to rape face.

DoomyDoom6

09-23-2011

I played nothing but Kayle during this Dominion period, and went like 80-90% wins. Her ult is absolutely invaluable in Dominion, and her damage is quite good. Ulting every 60 seconds means it's up for almost every important fight, usually securing the point for your team.

Tytrus

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomyDoom6 View Post
I played nothing but Kayle during this Dominion period, and went like 80-90% wins. Her ult is absolutely invaluable in Dominion, and her damage is quite good. Ulting every 60 seconds means it's up for almost every important fight, usually securing the point for your team.
Yeah I used her for every match I played, and for half of those matches I was either number 1 or 2 in the game in the final standings. She is so useful it's unreal.