Neutral turrets OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilinca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

So, while playing Eve/Shaco, I noticed that neutral turrets reveal stealth, this is a bit annoying to say the least, I can understand a converted turret giving the owning team stealth, but it's fairly inconvenient to have a tower, that no one owns, revealing stealthed champion.

Lefthanded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Stealthed characters could keep a point neutral for too long if the towers didn't reveal stealthed units

Ilinca

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Lefthanded View Post
Stealthed characters could keep a point neutral for too long if the towers didn't reveal stealthed units
So could a champion without stealth, it really wouldn't be tactically advantageous to keep a point neutral as points you control also do not give vision.

Killustration

09-23-2011

If it didn't , and the other team did not have a stealth champ ; it would be imbalanced to let them be stealth near an uncontested turret.

Lefthanded

Recruiter

09-23-2011

keeping a point neutral either gives you a bigger lead 3-1 or keeps the other team from not getting a lead 2-2

Egotistica

09-23-2011

Nah, if it didn't give vision then scrubs would scream "OMG STEALTH OP" while they don't get the 250g oracles, or the two new weapons that also reveal stealth. Then stealth nerf and Eve once again has no place in the league.

Ilinca

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Lefthanded View Post
keeping a point neutral either gives you a bigger lead 3-1 or keeps the other team from not getting a lead 2-2
Except it doesn't. The more points you have over an opponent gives an advantage. Keeping a point neutral doesn't do this. You can harass a champion by hiding in stealth away from a turret as it stands, you can harass a champion and stop them from taking a point without being a stealth champion. Given the way stealth currently works, you can easily kill a champ before they can restealth, unless they have flash, just like most other situations, with Shaco being an exception. The bigger issue with Shaco, is that the turret reveals his Jack in the boxes, and it also reveals Akali's shroud, which makes it fairly annoying for their basic gameplay concepts.
Edit: Slightly misread, you're better off trying to convert it though, in my experience.

Hannor

09-23-2011

LOL, a stealth player talking about inconvenience. Too funny.