Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Keep Dominion up late today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrosB4Pros

09-23-2011

Many people work swing shifts at their jobs and have yet to have proper testing time on Dominion. It would Mean a lot if you could keep it up a little later tonight.

Signed a swing shift worker posting on his break.

mDa Le7els

09-23-2011

yes please do, I saw dominion was up right before leaving for work and don't get back until late, so please try to keep it up for the rest of us if possible

BrosB4Pros

09-23-2011

Bump

Collectivity

09-23-2011

It's a Friday. Knowing them it would be a good idea to keep it open late.

Xon

09-23-2011

Quote:
Camael:
Many people work swing shifts at their jobs and have yet to have proper testing time on Dominion. It would Mean a lot if you could keep it up a little later tonight.

Signed a swing shift worker posting on his break.

I'm at work right now, hopefully leaving in 20 minutes, so I would appreciate this too. I know that Riot can't cater to the minority, and it will be out soon enough anyway, but it would be sweet to get to try one of these beta waves