So,Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KMneedzAnamee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuteshot View Post
The good thing is that people that only want to fight each other have their place aswell.
Some people dont want to play/dont have time for a 30-45mins match and still want to play their fav champs. There are the ones who will love dominion some others will prefer sr or tt.

I like dominion, i think you can see the hard work in the details of the map, items and everything else but I like playing supports and some champs that are not really viable in dominion so Im staying with my oldie but goodie SR and if i dont have enough time maybe a dominion match.
couldnt agree more. it will be good for a quick lol game if you cant play for a long time. playing it as a main source will take the fun out of it. one or two quick matches before goin to bed will be nice

leviathans curse

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuteshot View Post
The good thing is that people that only want to fight each other have their place aswell.
Some people dont want to play/dont have time for a 30-45mins match and still want to play their fav champs. There are the ones who will love dominion some others will prefer sr or tt.

I like dominion, i think you can see the hard work in the details of the map, items and everything else but I like playing supports and some champs that are not really viable in dominion so Im staying with my oldie but goodie SR and if i dont have enough time maybe a dominion match.
thats why i play dominion its fast paced and i dont normaly have time to play alot of games good to see someone just dosnt outright hit only negatives

TippingPoint

09-24-2011

the speed at which games happen and the opportunity to "turn it around" as it were make this mode far more enjoyable to me than Summoners Rift. I also don't feel as aggro when I lose (be it by 1 point or 100 points) due to stupid mistakes because the game is over so quickly.

By perspective in SR, if I have 2 players who feed, give up a lane and refuse to surrender 45 minutes in when our score in 9:36 I have a very hard time wanting to continue gaming in the solo queue...

If nothing else, even if Dominion DOES get boring, it'll be a **** fine relief from the SR games I want to strangle my team mates in...

Zine

09-24-2011

You can play an entire Dominion game in the time it takes to get through the boring as hell laning phase of SR.

In SR I feel like I am playing wack-a-mole for the first 15 minutes. Followed by 1 or 2 team fights followed by everyone standing around waiting for one team to attempt baron. Of course, sometimes you end up with a feeder on your team and instead you have to sit through a 40 minute game that you knew you were going to lose after then first 10 minutes.

If you enjoy the decision making, positioning and combat awareness of the game, then Dominion offers these non-stop. If on the other hand you like last hitting creeps and milling around waiting for someone to make a mistake, then stick to SR.

ShamefulDeed

09-24-2011

For those who for some reason think there is no strat involved with Dominion obviosly havnt tried to use one and are solo Qing ev time...

Why are there well known strats in SR? Its been out for a long time.. Even the most basic of noobs know the general strats and what to do.

Now with Dominion.. Its just coming out and if you solo Q... Your gona get stuck with the Nub players tryig to play just like in SR when its a whole dif beast.

The whole point of the game is to ware your oponents nexus down by either keeping 3 capped towers or by commiting mass murder of the enemy team. (yes you can win by killing but its allot harder if you havnt got the towers.)

As far as needing to do things at a certain time to get ahead( Baron ,Dragon, blue/red buffs)
There are buffs you can get for your team by compleating quests.. there are buffs in the middle that can make you an unstopible killing machine... Health packs change the game allot due to that poor Sona who is getting tower dived but after getting that small bit of hp back can change the encounter compleatly..

There is allot going on that the reg all day ev day SR fans don't have a clue on..

Almost everyone is QQing about it not being SR where 1 person can carry your team all day.
Sounds to me like some team work is needed in Dominion then.. Wholy cow Batman! Thats a Team based game! That means Stratagies are needed to consistently win! By the Gods! I think your on to something Robin!

Why is it that ev fan boy of SR says Dominion is boring due to it being the same thing ev time.... If thats the case stop playing game Typs... They are the same game ev time with dif people .. its how it is.. get used to it already...