Subscribe to Riot Games on YouTube, get Unchained Alistar!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

09-23-2011
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Those of you who are familiar with our general operating procedure here at Riot Games know that we tend to spend a fair bit of time in front of the camera. You’re also probably aware that we like to give things away for free. Well we’re pleased to announce that, as of today, you can get the Unchained Alistar skin for free simply by subscribing to the Riot Games channel on YouTube.

That’s right, if you subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel, you’ll receive this handsome bovine and his particularly menacing Unchained Alistar skin for free! Luckily for all of us, the bull’s not camera shy!

Here’s how to claim yours:

• Point your browser to the Unchained Alistar webpage.
  • Enter your Username and Password to login to your League of Legends account.
  • When you land on the redemption page, click ‘Subscribe’.
  • When the popup appears, enter your YouTube credentials to claim your Unchained Alistar Skin!

So what are you waiting for? Click here to subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel and claim your free Unchained Alistar now!

Edit: If you are having problems obtaining the skin we recommend using a different browser.

Chitin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Doing this.

GeminiTroll

09-23-2011

Guess I'm going to finally have to create a youtube account.

EDIT: Oh sweet, my gmail account worked, didn't need to create a seperate youtube account. Hello Alistar.

Hiei Godsend

09-23-2011

yay.. moo moo

baxteria

09-23-2011

Got it! Thanks =)

Mayhem

Senior Recruiter

09-23-2011

Nice.

john

09-23-2011

everyone loves freebies

Kwisatz Haderach

09-23-2011

lol I just "Owned" Unchained Alistar thanks Riot

berzerk dragon

09-23-2011

I can break these cuffs!!!!

David19

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Free stuff <3