Leavers, AFKs, and D/Cs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniel Inouye

10-27-2011

Who is rarely getting this case while playing. I had 1 person not connected in about 3 games today.

frumper

10-27-2011

Rarely have this issue.

Kiddalee

10-27-2011

The morning is the worst time for disconnects. People from a million miles away always seem to want to play in the (read: our) morning. It costs the game every time. When will people realize that there is no time for connection problems in Dominion? I've started reporting them.

Tenebrae Corvus

10-27-2011

Unfortunately, it is rare a day when there isn't a DC, AFK or flat-out leaver. I don't know what can be done about it but it sure is frustrating.

Lady Nayru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I just had a game where two people DCed on the other team. =( I felt really bad for them. Apparently their Fiddlesticks just flat out said he had to go after he bought his items; he never even left the spawn.

I know real life things happen sometimes, but I wish people would think a bit more before they queue up.

LichKingRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I always report the dcers. 1 or 2 min dc will determine the game outcome. In SR, it was okay!!! but in dom, it is unbearable.

So, people please make sure you have the right amount of time and right type of connection before you play dom.

Thank You So Much.

Zavy

10-27-2011

I report, even on the other team. Aside from the fact that I don't like winning against a non-full team, never know when they'll be on my team!

buddahsluv

10-28-2011

two leavers in one game. didnt even want to play after that.

MrPaincake

10-28-2011

Auto reporting a DCer is pretty harsh.... If you all the sudden got kicked due to your modem just shutting off randomly then restarting with horrible lag would you want people to report you?

It's not that hard to tell the difference between someone who goes afk or just leaves between someone who gets DCed due to issues beyond his control.

WindWhip

10-28-2011

I wouldn't say it's a rare occurrence, or even an uncommon one.