Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Great eSports Events this Weekend!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrChurro

09-24-2011

really dunno.

Causticity

09-24-2011

Thought it was supposed to be up by now?

Sklute

09-24-2011

See this is really starting to piss me off. Suppose to have started 15 minutes ago, and i cant find any information on whats going on. I just missed a match i could've been in with my friends because i told them i wanted to watch this tournament. This is seriously starting to become a problem. NESL really needs to tighten up. Not only is the website horrid, but now **** is just being late with no information.

Iron Throne

09-24-2011

http://www.own3d.tv/live/115491 Germany vs France (i believe)

Relax I Got This

09-24-2011

This is ridiculous i mean I have waited for this since yesterday it was changed late and even now no news and its not up... I wish I was ok with doing this stuff I would never get anything done though

Viralion

09-24-2011

Once again, NESL is a joke and RIOT really shouldn't advertise their matches. It's just a waste of time. Either that or contact NESL and tell them to get their stuff straight.

Sklute

09-24-2011

In b4 they say its the players fault for showing up late and then do nothing to punish the players.

ADGarner

09-24-2011

So disappointing. We waited a half an hour and it's impossible to navigate the NESL website. Such a drag.

Iron Throne

09-24-2011

Watching Nyph's stream, it looks like one of the ESL casters is missing.

Viralion

09-24-2011

The check in info on their site says the cup starts at 21:00, in 119 minutes. And although that doesn't make any sense, maybe it actually starts in 119 minutes. It seems to be a countdown.