Make it easier to relocate your champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0pRam3n

09-19-2009

It's irritating when you click on your hero's image to find your hero on the map, this screen puts up show's the characters profile.

I wonder if I could suggest when you press the number 1, it automatically relocates your screen to your hero. If that doesn't really work, could we at least have f1 be designated to relocate the hero.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

press the spacebar

xG4ralDx

09-19-2009

I guess you didn't know that pressing spacebar will allow you to relocate your hero, just like in wc3 DotA, where you bind 1 or 2 to your hero. :|

seresibyl

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xG4ralDx View Post
I guess you didn't know that pressing spacebar will allow you to relocate your hero, just like in wc3 DotA, where you bind 1 or 2 to your hero. :|
I actually used the input file thing to bind my Hero selection to 1 :V

Old habits die hard.

Darwins

09-19-2009

You can also press the hero icon twice. First press will move your screen to your hero and open up the status window. Second press will close the status window (and move the screen some more, if your hero has moved too). But I didn't know about space neither, thanks.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

just press the space bar. it jumps to your champ and centers on them. its not that hard. sometimes i accidentally do it when i try to ping.