Dominion Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Dominion Problems

- Lack of oracles and wards makes stealthers overpowered, current item used to counter stealthers require you to go back to base quite often.
- Dominion summoner spells are not really affective and garrison doesn't seem to work properly.

Suggestions

- Completing missions should heal your nexus.
- Add more missions.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

bump

warmonkey

09-24-2011

there is an oracle's, it's an elixir, it's 250g instead of 400g

promote does seem kinda weak. i like the minion it makes and all, but it just seems weak. dies to champions really fast, doesn't push the creep wave all that quick

Melogrunty

09-24-2011

There's oracles...................

CountMoriarty

09-24-2011

1) Hextech Sweeper, Wierd oracles thing
2) Yeah Summoners seem weak, although garrison really helps 1v1 attacking a point

1) I like short games
2) Do you mean have the same missions more often? Or something lilke "prevent enemy from caputuring storm shield for 1 min" and other new missions

Kyndryn

09-24-2011

Downvoting due to thinking stealthers are OP because you don't have wards and you seemed to not find the Oracle's Extract. Also: http://dominion.leagueoflegends.com/overview-dominion

-The Lightbringer
+50% Attack Speed, +20 Damage
Passive: Your attacks grant vision of your target for 5 seconds.

-Hextech Sweeper
+40 Ability Power +300 Health
UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%.
UNIQUE Passive: Your magic damage grants vision of your target for 4 seconds.
UNIQUE Active: Covers an area with stealth detecting mist, granting vision of units which pass through it for 6 seconds. 1 minute cooldown.

And the outer ring & center (where the relics are) are true sight. There, I've gone one step beyond just downvoting and I went and educated.

Edit: Nice, this kid is downvoting anyone that mentions Oracles & stealth counters :P

TrenixPL

09-24-2011

The oracles we have in dominion is garbage, I'm assuming the community is smart enough to realize that.

TrenixPL

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountMoriarty View Post
2) Do you mean have the same missions more often? Or something lilke "prevent enemy from caputuring storm shield for 1 min" and other new missions
Same missions and new.