Dominion...thoughts for those who got to play it...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

09-23-2011
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaethor View Post
i won a game where the score was 160-8 for them and we cam back and won 0-8
That's epic! Those games are so satisfying.

Jadevampire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Won a game in 6:50. Capped all five points and then aced.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Did anyone have an amazing comeback win or a really close end score (like sub 10)?
one of my games, we lost by like 4 or 5 points. wish i screen-capped it, but i didn't think about it until after i closed the lobby :/

Savour

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
Burst casters feel incredibly gimpy on it. Seeing as that's pretty much all I play on SR, Dominion was not fun for me.
I played leblanc almost every game and dominated the game, did you play the same dominion?

Fiskerton

09-23-2011

Its the game of straight killing as opposed to using multiple strategies and taking key (important word: key) points. Every control is worth the same so it doesn't matter where u go unlike SR which had dragon baron blue and red which are gamechanging unlike that dumb storm shield. It would be more fun if like that one point up top was worth more than the other 4. Or have a dragon type npc on the map. Or a secret shop for the new items. Just some ideas.

Kill everything and you win. The noobs will be pleased

Recurring

09-23-2011

My opinion is it wont replace Summoners Rift for me but it will be more of a break from summoners rift every now and then to have a fun match.

Jassu

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savour View Post
I played leblanc almost every game and dominated the game, did you play the same dominion?
Casters are amazing on Dominion. I just don't think people know how to use them well enough yet.

Bobnot

09-23-2011

In SR, if you are down by a lot early, it is super hard to come back.

In Dominion, it is super easy to turn games around. Ninja capping is fun, and a valid strategy imo.

Suicide Penguin

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Did anyone have an amazing comeback win or a really close end score (like sub 10)?
won with 5 points left! no ss though

Eydolon

09-23-2011

It is more like "league of legends arcade mode"

For quick destruction and fun.

Yesterday my GF was coming home to do a homework in my PC.
OH NOES!! i have no time for a 40 min match!!! what do what do!!!!?????

HELL YES DOMINION!!!! i got trashed in 9 mins and proceeded to open the door for her!

deal with it.