Dominion...thoughts for those who got to play it...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyGoNuts

09-23-2011

Its the Big Game Hunters of lol. Fun if you don't mind the lack of strategy.

NEOtheONE

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Did anyone have an amazing comeback win or a really close end score (like sub 10)?
rare anivia icon spotted!

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Did anyone have an amazing comeback win or a really close end score (like sub 10)?

http://i.imgur.com/RQ9rf.jpg

buttbrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

it makes me much less annoyed when i have full ******s as team mates because the game times are so much shorter and there is so much more action

Campbell

09-23-2011

Quote:
Had a win by 2 on a comeback of almost 200. Needless to say the other team wasn't to happy about it.

palpalych

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamurio View Post
As for support, don't get me started. They would've sucked before, but now they're just ****. Oh hey it's a Taric who can't do ****, is slow as **** and can't even heal his allies because they're all split up around the map how THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE.
I've been enjoying playing soraka on dominion, and it rocked. Scoring a double kill because of a promoted unit and people thinking that soraka=free kill, making sure that no one can possibly take a point (garrison, starcall, self healing, and it takes 2+ people to take a point away from you), and late game making your carry unkillable (one game took out 4 people with just me and vayne)
Support champions seem severely underrated in dominion, but they have their place. Kind of like on SR, when you first get into the game support champions seem like they're just so useless.

TheMountainGoat

09-23-2011

Quote:
i think it was my trundle game where i won with exactly 10 points left.we were down something like 30 - 150, and came back. had 10 left when we won.

darkjak

09-23-2011

Dumb as hell and broken

EnümaElish

09-23-2011

Quote:
Last night i came back from a 3-59. I even typed gg after it went sub-10.

Good stuff.

Garridy

09-23-2011

Quote:
Thats like asking if anyone has ever seen a corvette. lol