Rammus Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GammaEspeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Powerball Related

Not a balancing issue, though being able to cross the map in a couple seconds is nice (Not to mention that I don't have to deal with people *****ing about pizzas being late, just very crunched up). Anyway, when powerballing into a point to cap it, when PB ends, he just stands there not doing his capture animation. I think I've only seen the animation once or twice in the four games I played.

Anyway, just mentioning it since it just looks really weird having that beam shooting out of his head and he's just like, ok.

Duo Maxwel

09-23-2011

Ive also noticed sometimes he hits the point chasing after somone and stops moving.

Kairu Walker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

ive seen this as well, 2nd the motion of the bug being fixed

GammaEspeon

09-23-2011

Bump

One Who Runs

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaEspeon View Post
Powerball Related

Not a balancing issue, though being able to cross the map in a couple seconds is nice (Not to mention that I don't have to deal with people *****ing about pizzas being late, just very crunched up). Anyway, when powerballing into a point to cap it, when PB ends, he just stands there not doing his capture animation. I think I've only seen the animation once or twice in the four games I played.

Anyway, just mentioning it since it just looks really weird having that beam shooting out of his head and he's just like, ok.
Along with this, when capturing a point in powerball, the indicator for how close you are to capturing the point does not appear.

Taenaryn

08-07-2012

I'm told you generally want to end PB before channelling anyways, so your PB will be off cooldown faster.

DiscworldDeath

08-07-2012

Wukong can't cap a point while ulting either. You've gotta stop the spiraling first.