Sign if you have NOT hit the surrender button yet.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nokturnalex

09-23-2011

/signed

I barely if ever surrender in SR for same reason, you can still come back... unless ya got like 2 leavers or afks

Kairu Walker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Kairu Walker

/****ing signed

Ilumeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

/Singed

...See what I did there?

SilverNinjaShado

09-23-2011

I didn't even know you could surrender on Dominion. I mean, why would you? It's so easy to come back from literally nothing and win (happened in my first game, we won with 3 health left when they had close to 100).

I don't think I'd surrender even if they enemy team had a 400+ point lead. Even that seems winnable if you can play it right.

Duskstryder

09-23-2011

It never occurred to me until about my 5th game when someone else initiated a surrender w/ at least 2 votes. we were losing ~350 - ~50 and clearly lacking in teamwork when the other team wasn't, and I was trying a character that I'm rusty at and hadn't played since major patching (Fiddlesticks) (my bad). I don't remember ever initiating a surrender in SR and I certainly won't initiate one in Dom.

But remember, don't ever say never (curse you Justin Bieber for ruining a phrase that was just fine without you). It's almost like saying "it couldn't get any worse."

Zalastus

09-23-2011

In the 20 games I've played no ones even tried to surrender

The Confused

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skataki View Post
Lol I didnt even know you could surrender in dominion.
This.

madman24k

09-23-2011

You can surrender?

/signed

Flamecloak

09-23-2011

/singed

I completely forgot about the surrender option when I was playing, there always seemed to be a chance to take the game back. Not until I saw someone try to surrender when my brother played did I realize it was there, lol.

Miles Long

09-23-2011

Who needs surrender when the game is constantly fun and always worth fighting back for?

This isn't SR.