Sign if you have NOT hit the surrender button yet.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

wtf? plp is surrendering on dominion? never seen that.
and its totally ******ed ! u are testing a new map, why would u surrender?

reblerts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Signed

Ozmega

09-23-2011

also... the average game on dominion last 20 mins. did riot put a surrender option on min 10 or something ? omg

Jack Oat

09-23-2011

One game my team pop a surrender, i knew we were gonna lose and it was inevitable (they outplayed us and we had a vlad and another person who was being a serious dead weight : /) but decided to press no since it would leave a bitter taste to the winner for winning by forfeit.

Phaerius

09-23-2011

I tried to start a surrender vote after my team ran from a 3v3 under our tower, leaving me to die alone. We only had two towers, and they ran to the remaining one, which was soon capped after they were killed.

That Other Guy

09-23-2011

The thought never occurred to me to surrender in Dominion. Comebacks are easier and if you're completely outmatched the game will be over quickly anyway whereas in Summoner's Rift the game could drag on for a while. Not that I surrender in SR either unless we're completely outmatched.

Duo Maxwel

09-23-2011

SIgned

TamOcello

09-23-2011

/singed

Original Sabral

09-23-2011

Won a game from 3-182. Signed.

Saga of Ilthire

09-23-2011

/singed

Was winning a game by 300 points and ended up losing when they remained at 46. (It was around 360 to 46 when they started to win.) NEVER a reason to surrender!

12345612 ... 19