do you like my idea>?

like 4 23.53%
dislike 13 76.47%
would like to see firther ideas on the supject 2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

A quick fix to for leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominate420

06-09-2012

LETS REMOVE THE SILLY SURRENDER TIME SO THAT WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T CONNECT OR HAS BAD CONNECTION AT LEAST LET US SURRENDER IMMEDIATLY OR WITH IN 5 MINUTES
instead of a 4vs5 dragged out match with upset foul mouthed team mates its not fair
please respond to my idea and like it

Elalya

06-09-2012

I totally agree.

Allowing teams to quit before the game even starts is a great idea. It's not like someone who doesn't connect at the start of the will come back, anyways! Giving up is always a better solution than holding out until your team can regroup. This will reduce frustration all around!

pooplestoot

06-10-2012

I'm ok with that idea. but why not also give a gold and xp bonus to the team with less people?

Zeiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I would like to see what firther is.
While we're at that, I'd also like to see what supject is.

Merceus

06-10-2012

Yeah, and how much IP would the other team get for winning a 5 minute game? How much would the IP to Game ratio be unbalanced if this came to effect? And if your answer were to be that they got barely any IP, than how would that be fair for the enemy team? They start off good and get barely any IP because the enemy team surrendered immediately. Stupid idea. *facepalm*

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

cen I hive a fuw firther idees?