EXP / IP Boost Mechanic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nylian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

How does it work?

There are quantities listed with different prices. Are the quantities the number of days, or number of games or what?

If it's a 14 day boost, do you use it once and it boosts for 14 days? or one daily? (like can you split it up?)

Not a new player but I searched the forum and couldn't find it, and didn't see anything in the store to clarify it.

I have some spare riot points I'm not doing anything with and would like to know. If it's one game - meh. If it's one day, not so bad.

Thanks for the info.

Blux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylian View Post
How does it work?

There are quantities listed with different prices. Are the quantities the number of days, or number of games or what?

If it's a 14 day boost, do you use it once and it boosts for 14 days? or one daily? (like can you split it up?)

Not a new player but I searched the forum and couldn't find it, and didn't see anything in the store to clarify it.

I have some spare riot points I'm not doing anything with and would like to know. If it's one game - meh. If it's one day, not so bad.

Thanks for the info.
The boost are all at once. When you purchase it starts then and lasts the duration that you purchased for.

Server maintenance and server downtime do not detract from boost time.

*edit* There is no limit to the games you can play during a boost. So use it wisely and you can rack up many many Influence Points

Nylian

06-02-2010

Thank you for the reply.... but what's the duration? I'm going to assume 1 day per unit.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylian View Post
Thank you for the reply.... but what's the duration? I'm going to assume 1 day per unit.
Yes, currently they are by day.
By win boosts are coming soon.