The Dominion Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riven Senpai

09-23-2011

karthus is ******edly op in this game. You wanna hide under your tower? imma dive 3 of you. Kill me? imma sit here for 7 seconds in Defile and spam lay wastes at you while my team finishes off whatever is left (assuming i didnt get a triple kill) and then cap your tower, and maybe even the next one.

Kaiser Celedorn

09-23-2011

Best Champ on Dom is GP. Speed boost to WHOLE TEAM. Ult slows cap from far away. Bursts like a mofo, and eat orange to be k.

Kinhart

09-23-2011

I have had the great privilege of playing Dominion with a full premade, or close to it. I had about 8-10 games. We were developing strats and the best one that we agreed with was two champs bot two champs bot, two roamers and one babysitter sitting top.

smoking dad

09-23-2011

Two groups of two complimentary champions (like Taric and any TDPS), and a speedy roamer, that can take a beating (like Rammus).

The two groups of two cap and hold 3 points, while the roamer watches the map and just harasses any unmanned enemy point.

Centuros

09-23-2011

Dunno wat u talkin' bout, I have settled on Ryze for Dominion.

Beef All The Way

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerabeth View Post
Didn't I play against you last night? Your name sounds awfully familiar...

And if it was you, you were that exceptionally annoying Rammus trying to take one of our points until I (as Morgana) sat and defended it the rest of the game. We won.

I killed you twice 1v1, so I'd add Morgana as another one of your dueler 'issues'

So much for just going AD eh?
Actually that was me and that was my only loss in dominion when I played Ramus =) It was an exceedingly fun match.

I found later that utility Armor items (The omen, Frozen heart, and thornmail) on ramus allows me to later on Dominate any AD champ..... but then I run into problems against AD champs. I'm just glad most people don't pick AD champs. lol!