Is the Dominion FPS issue being worked on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nSyG x Antigone

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Not sure why you were quoting off of my post, i was only comparing my best machine (PC) to my worst (laptop) >.>
point i was making is even a newer 500 buck laptop can pount out 40+ fps in dominion and its 3Dmark score is equal to a mid range desktop in 2006. So if you are running something that has the performance under a mid range computer 5 years ago then they need to stop crying and catch up with the times or go back and play old crusty games. It is not Riot's fault they have slow, outdated/cheap computers.

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I've been having a few issues as well. Sometime its unbearable sometimes I get little to no lag. You hvae to remember though that it is beta and everyone was playing as once. I'm sure by the time the game is fully released, the FPS problems will go away or be very insignificant.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Agreed. Probably why the OP stopped posting in here.

Sazdek

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaiusTSR View Post
I've been having a few issues as well. Sometime its unbearable sometimes I get little to no lag. You hvae to remember though that it is beta and everyone was playing as once. I'm sure by the time the game is fully released, the FPS problems will go away or be very insignificant.
FPS has nothing to do with server lag, which is also something i wasn't experiencing even during the peak hours of dominion.

Mailius

09-23-2011

I have no issues, and my computer is basically 5 years old (other than the video card, which is about 2 years old).

Sherrif

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Riot for the love that is everything holy... please don't downgrade the crystal scar for these people.

As for you people who complain consider the expected lifespan of computers (ever heard of obsolete?)
Laptops bought from anywhere are only going to be up to date for 2 or 3 years. *MACBOOKs are exceptions however apple themselves only expect you to get 2 years out of it*

Prebuilt (HP-Dell) towers can last 4 years, if you know how to replace graphics cards and RAM then 5 years.

Homebuilt Towers (which are incredibly easy to build) can last 6 years.

Phykos

09-23-2011

I wish idiots would stop spouting off, " GET A BETTER PC NOOB". This game is not demanding, I can run multiple modern games without FPS issues (Dawn of War 2, Empire Total War, TF2, The Witcher). On SR I get 50-60 FPS on high, so don't **** tell me it's my machine.

Rabid fanboys ruin the game for so many people because they get in they way of improvements, shut up, and stop undermining genuine issues with the game.

Phykos

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkengate View Post
LAPTOPS
ARE
NOT
FOR
GAMING.

They can be used, but theyre not BUILT for gaming.
(except desktop replacements, which are still worse)
LOL IS NOT A DEMANDING GAME AND CAN BE PLAYED ON HIGH BY MOST MODERN LAPTOPS.

Idiots on here, seriously.

Sazdek

09-23-2011

It's not a matter of the game being demanding, it's that the graphics built in with laptops are not designed for gaming. usually they're designed for watching movies and the sort, running a game on a machine without a graphics without dedicated memory has a HUUUGE chance of just being absolute trash.

Phykos i should also mention none of those games feature any graphics which are really worthy of mention, you lost credibility when you said TF2. I'm relatively sure my Droid X can run TF2 at max.

Roarak

09-23-2011

Id like to know this too.