Is the Dominion FPS issue being worked on?

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insect Repellant

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Funny how all the Trolls and Leachers are gold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyroshroud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-23-2011

Yeah, it's really annoying to play through.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
Why are you so angry? You are personally attacking me because I told you I'm not having issues on either? Get over it pal.
You troll a thread seeking legitimate redress for a serious concern affecting large swaths of players, then tell me not to take it personally and get over it?

You're dumber than I thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzy Pants View Post
You troll a thread seeking legitimate redress for a serious concern affecting large swaths of players, then tell me not to take it personally and get over it?

You're dumber than I thought.
Evidence sir, evidence. And how many of this "large player base" have computers they really shouldn't be gaming on?

Before you call me a troll and personally attack me, why don't you get all your facts lined up and in order before you throw stupid accusations around that YOU CAN'T EVEN BACK UP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilkenfeld

Senior Member

09-23-2011

I play Dominion with 30 FPS, but i ve no lag problems and it seems to be working better than Summoner's Rift, where i play with 40-45 FPS, going down when there's a teamfight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandora K

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-23-2011

Actually, I did notice this. I hold 18-15 fps on SR, and 8-12fps on CS
newer machine, but intel integrated graphics :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
Evidence sir, evidence. And how many of this "large player base" have computers they really shouldn't be gaming on?

Before you call me a troll and personally attack me, why don't you get all your facts lined up and in order before you throw stupid accusations around that YOU CAN'T EVEN BACK UP.
I cite everyone in this thread agreeing with me as evidence that there is a problem affecting certain players.

I cite your inability to see their posts as evidence of a progressive brain tumor slowly lowering your intelligence until it is comparable to that of my shoe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-23-2011

I changed all my settings from "Very high" to "high" and most FPS problem disapeared in dominion yesterday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Schone View Post
I changed all my settings from "Very high" to "high" and most FPS problem disapeared in dominion yesterday.
I'm sorry we disturbed you and your high end computer, Sir Schone.

Don't mind us peasants.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Bump for attention.


12345612 ... 13