Is the Dominion FPS issue being worked on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFSKabam

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Oh? and what company do you work for with much better PR? Human resources have little to nothing to do with...anything...related to the public. I would suggest you quit attempting to look smart, it's having a detrimental affect.
"Human resources is a term used to describe the individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, although it is also applied in labor economics to, for example, business sectors or even whole nations. Human resources is also the name of the function within an organization charged with the overall responsibility for implementing strategies and policies relating to the management of individuals (i.e. the human resources). "

Wiki. Oh look I was indeed right by PR/HR. Dunno where "public" was implemented in my first statement, but sure... Way to continue this communities moronicy by assumption failure. #1 Community.

SFSKabam

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrif View Post
I wouldn't say Riot is in any way a bad company. Look how many different complaints they get. GD is moving so fast that its incredibly easy to miss an important thread. On top of that they have to monitor separate sections. Their fanbase is too huge to make everybody happy, but Jesus if they have such a large fanbase... you think maybe they're doing something right?
Nonono. A bad company makes a democratic "penalizing" system that is complete trash. Their system is like looking at one tiny part of a story in a courtroom, and providing the death penalty or freedom based on small stipulations. Terrible. Just like incorporating a mass of simple gameplay glitches into their nearly flawless base game, by means of a "patch". Combined with an abysmal PR, and an HR that couldn't manage staff worth ****, and you have a bad company. kthnxnore.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

HR is typically referred to as the internal affairs portion of a company, but by all means twist wiki (clearly a font of all true information on the wide world of internets).

But lets see you start a company and run it better than riot. Seems also like you've been punished for being a twit by said democratic community.