Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Is the Dominion FPS issue being worked on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

I asked around, and everyone I know seems to be having FPS lag on dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goko

Junior Member

09-23-2011

i didnt notice any..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Goko:
i didnt notice any..


It seems to be happening to older machines, mostly.

It's particularly odd as I have no issues running SR on high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Snazzy Pants:
It seems to be happening to older machines, mostly.

It's particularly odd as I have no issues running SR on high.


You don't say!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Listen OP, you can't play on your Gateway 2000 forever. I understand times are hard financially and you don't have the opportunity to upgrade, but that is a fact of life you have to accept. And know this, this game is not as important to you in comparison.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Wekko:
You don't say!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?


It's funny how the very next line invalidates your entire post.

It's particularly odd as I have no issues running SR on high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Snazzy Pants:
It's funny how the very next line invalidates your entire post.

It's particularly odd as I have no issues running SR on high.


I have no issues on either, so whats your point?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anodize

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Quote:
Snazzy Pants:
It seems to be happening to older machines, mostly.

It's particularly odd as I have no issues running SR on high.


Older machines going slowly? What are the chances!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snazzy Pants

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Wekko:
I have no issues on either, so whats your point?


My point is that many users are having issues on CS, but no on SR, so it's worth looking into it as it may be a legitimate problem on the end of Riot.

Also, you're a flaming ******bag and I don't want to hold you up any longer as it's obvious you're the key evidence in an alien trial on why humans deserve to be extinguished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildJervis

Recruiter

09-23-2011

No issues on either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Snazzy Pants:
My point is that many users are having issues on CS, but no on SR, so it's worth looking into it as it may be a legitimate problem on the end of Riot.

Also, you're a flaming ******bag and I don't want to hold you up any longer as it's obvious you're the key evidence in an alien trial on why humans deserve to be extinguished.


Why are you so angry? You are personally attacking me because I told you I'm not having issues on either? Get over it pal.