It's Friday... GIVE US DOMINION!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g0hst3lade

09-23-2011

I want to play dominion

Hypersauce

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
You know we want to .

Data analysis!
Analyzing data...........

Analyses complete. Displaying results.

Conclusion... Dominion is amazing.

There I did your job for you, now put Dominion up!

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
For science.
And the servers are still alive.

Winston959

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
Analyzing data...........

Analyses complete. Displaying results.

Conclusion... Dominion is amazing.

There I did your job for you, now put Dominion up!
look there it is riot now give it to us

Valcyclovir

09-23-2011

I am soo hooked on Dominion ! I hope the data analysis won't take too long

Warco Cyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneshanked View Post
i love the beta testing, makes 5v5 summoners rift seem so zzzzzzz
My thoughts exactly. SR can get really frustrating when a game drags on for an hour+. Dominion is running great for me. I want them to make it live already!

KyleDukeOfGass

09-23-2011

YES Plz more Dominion today! My pc died 3 weeks ago so all i got is this 3 year old laptop and on summoners rift i only get 9 FPS, but i get 30 FPS on Dominion! PLZ PLZ PLZ MOAR!!!!

TOXIC TAPEWORM

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilntScopeArtist View Post
Most likely everything they set up the beta for. Let us all think for a second... Why did they put up the Beta to the public? Surely not to just make us summoner's happy or just to see if the game works? No... They have testers for that ****. Why would a game be released to the public to test something they cannot test with their own team? FPS? Connection Issues? Maybe it's faster to analyze all the different characters that way. Maybe... My guess is that they are analyzing an issue involving FPS and some dropout/animation issues with some characters. I noticed you cannot always see TF's card above his head after he flops out his gold/red/blue.
I believe that in some aspects you may be right but in others not so much. Keep in mind their testers cannot simulate large groups using the servers for this game mode. Not to mention the more people that play the better the data results will be as well as feedback. I am sure the FPS issues are being addressed and minor animation issues will also be taken care of before full release. Mostly, however, they have to look at sustainability. And more intimate issues with the game like champions getting stuck in the towers which Isaw three times yesterday. Anyways thats my beginners knowledge since I have been taking Game Simulation Programming for my degree and thats about all I can figure.

HowManyLettersCa

09-23-2011

This is a limited beta, you can just expect them to flick it on to fit your needs. Let them test, soon enough it will be released and you can play whenever you want. just be happy you got a taste

Hypersauce

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyLettersCa View Post
This is a limited beta, you can just expect them to flick it on to fit your needs. Let them test, soon enough it will be released and you can play whenever you want. just be happy you got a taste
Please don't be one of those people. Nobody likes those kinds of people.