My tips on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubertMcDank

09-25-2011

long

JuniorTroller

09-25-2011

@Tux yeah, i keep hearing from multiple sources that Leona is one of the best at Dominion. It was hard to believe at first and I still haven't gotten the chance to play with one and I don't own her but I can definitely see her doing great here.

@Do yep. in my opinion Rammus is really in a league of his own and is THE best. Akali is definitely up there in the top tier for dominion but i think theres others that can at least compete with her. but if im banning, rammus is the first i ban unless i get first pick. then if the other team doesnt ban him, i pick him.

@last guy - k.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

My only problem with Leona as a point defender is that she's rather easily pressured by minion pushes since she just doesn't have the AoE damage output to clear them quickly enough. Could probably be solved by mixing up the item build a bit, though. Other than that, she's excellent.

Akali is good, but her built-in survivability mechanic is hardcountered by two different items that anyone can buy.

You'd think Singed would be OP as a defender. While he's good at it with being able to Fling people into mega adhesive under the tower and he clears minions easily, his poison unfortunately doesn't interrupt captures.

JuniorTroller

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0B0C0P View Post
My only problem with Leona as a point defender is that she's rather easily pressured by minion pushes since she just doesn't have the AoE damage output to clear them quickly enough. Could probably be solved by mixing up the item build a bit, though. Other than that, she's excellent.

Akali is good, but her built-in survivability mechanic is hardcountered by two different items that anyone can buy.
very true. leona is a good defender until bot lane decides to hard push the minions. then she might have problems. but then someone from your team can probably come gank them to get an easy kill. i'm sure we'll find out more about how champs work over the next couple of beta sessions. and yeah, akali can be countered fairly easily. but pretty much anyone CAN be countered, so she's still one of the best. thanks for the comment though! always appreciated

Talamare

09-25-2011

+1
Heres some info I typed up

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1279200

JuniorTroller

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Thanks!! Really good thread you have there. I might have to quote you on a few things.

JuniorTroller

09-25-2011

one last bump up before i go to bed. once again thanks for all the input. and im trying to put together a more organized guide on TSM's website if you want to check it out there. good night for now though.