My tips on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JuniorTroller

09-23-2011

haha Thanks

I've updated the guide with ideas on Team Composition and the uses of the new Summoner Spells!

JuniorTroller

09-23-2011

bump

JuniorTroller

09-23-2011

bump

JuniorTroller

09-23-2011

bumpity

oO Undersky Oo

09-23-2011

Anyone else didn't read the wall of text?

JuniorTroller

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oO Undersky Oo View Post
Anyone else didn't read the wall of text?
yeah thats what the 'Summary' section is for lolz. dont worry, when i run across posts like these, i don't read them either lol

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-24-2011

if people would just go to the dominion site and read what riot wrote then most would have a basic idea on what to do... not to mention there has been games on youtube from the last tournament where people got to play dominion.

JuniorTroller

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by austamakiir View Post
if people would just go to the dominion site and read what riot wrote then most would have a basic idea on what to do... not to mention there has been games on youtube from the last tournament where people got to play dominion.
yeah, but i was just trying to offer a little more depth on it. and plus, those youtube videos are riot employees playing. and we all know you can't learn from riot employees playing haha

Nervous Virgin

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiinna View Post
Once played with a leona, she defended points from 3 at once for a while, till we showed up (a while being >1 minute)

Tanks with great aoe disruption have some important jobs once they get tanky.

Self sustain or awesome 1v1 fighters are definitly VERY good in Dominion (akali, WW (that ult is up all the time), etc.)
I played Leona a lot in SR, and she's pretty much my main Tank, so I of course tried her here as well. It was funny because people kept saying "Leona? That's a terrible pick."

When will people realize just how powerful she can be?

Honestly, I found her to be one of the most effective Defenders/Gankers in Dominion. Amumu and Singed can defend a turret easily, but their ganking isn't quite as strong. From beginning to end Leona can basically run around stun locking people, and the CD on her ult is already rather low, and coupled with her AOE it's so **** tough to fight into a turret with her under it.

Every game someone claimed Leona was garbage they seemed to get carried by her.

Cpt Rumrill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Imma say this once and only once... Akali and Rammus are the most OP *****es in dominion