Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NostalgicGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

lol @ nunu being so low being the best when paired with a rammus or solo.

Spooooooooky

09-23-2011

I spent yesterday playing Udyr, Mundo, Yorick and Pantheon.

Pantheon doesn't feel like top tier to me. His manmissile ult is pretty sweet, but you get to use it maybe 5 or 6 times the entire match, not totally game breaking. Otherwise, he's just sort of a less durable Jax.

Mundo is great. The weakest part of Mundo's game is level's 1-5, and in Dominion you're level 6 after about 60 seconds. The healing nerf aura is the only thing that stops him from being top tier imo. I do think he's Tier 2 though.

Udyr is amazing. As usual.

Yorick: Hard to say yet, but I think he's at least Tier 2. His ult can turn a small skirmish into a lopsided blowout, and he's got snares that Udyr doesn't... but his speed buff requires whacking a minion, while Udyr punches bear stance on demand. Still, I think Yorick was the 2nd best of the 4 champions I played with yesterday. Either way, nice to see Yorick shine somewhere

DragonEpico

09-23-2011

move nasus to 4. He's bad, yes, but not completely worthless with his slow and AOE armor reduction and tankiness.

Move Galio to 2, His ulti+cast range+slow+shield+passive make him an awesome defender

Oriann to 4. With her being so slow, no lane to zone, no farming to do, enemy positioning not being as difficult as in SR, no turret to hide to use her range, and so little HP she cant go unless she really hugs someone else.

Mailius

09-23-2011

I have to echo what other people have said about Panth not being tier 1 material. He can't 1v1 brusiers which really limits his potential (even though his R is really nice).

Edit: Also tiers in Dominion may be different than SR tiers, essentially it seems like the floor is lower, but the ceiling is also higher (there aren't any champions that are completely and utterly useless)

Sconethief

09-23-2011

Trundle Malphite and Warwick are all really good in dominion if played well. I saw a warwick completely dominate, though he's more of a defender, just having his blood scent is very very helpful because you get vision of most of the enemies on the team (really you aren't at over 50% hp that much)
Poppy also needs to be T1, her durability is amazing and without trying she can easily stun people due to the amount of walls everywhere, and she can get tri-force REALLY fast and just wreck everyone's face.

Krazikarl

09-23-2011

I find WW quite good at Dominion.

WW's great strength is that he is very strong against tanky DPS. They dont have enough damage to threaten him through all his life steal, and he can tear through them reasonably quickly with the new Bloodrazor and his W. Since everybody plays a TON of tanky DPS on Dominion, he is quite good.

Plus his incredible sustain lets him stay in the field indefinitely instead of having to choose to waste time going back or running over a lot of health pacs.

IrrationalNoob

09-23-2011

Orianna is there because of her speed boost. She still has great under tower harass on offense or defense. A mage with a speed boost that works good on towers is really powerful, its the same reason kennen is so high.

Panth is a good champ outside of his ult. Too many people try to go toe to toe when playing him rather then get those squishy non sustaining champs low with a few spear chucks first. He can harass under towers and the man drop is the man drop. Great pick.

When Dominion comes back up I will try WW again, but his sustain does not seem as relevant here as it is on SR.

Sacrolicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Rofl i made like an identical list and it got downvoted.

Fondle My Nuts

09-23-2011

Where's Cass in the list? She's pretty good in dominion seeing as she can spam her Q and get people off points. If their whole team is there just ult and rape them.

HammerTimeBro

09-23-2011

I disagree with Nasus getting such a low placing.

I agree that Siphoning Strike losing the ability to be farmed makes it lose power, but I think his Wither and Spirit Fire are much stronger in this map than in Summoner's Rift, and his ult can be really helpful when either defending or taking a turret.

I think that the summoner's rift build of Nasus deserves to be Tier 5, but I think that Dominion will change the way Nasus is played and his ranking should be at least moved up to Tier 4.