Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caidos

09-23-2011

Agree for the most part. Though I don't see what makes Skarner better than, say, Riven, Talon, or Poppy.

Niam Leesin

09-23-2011

Why is Skarner tier 1 instead of tier 5? I'd say he's one of the weakest champions in the game.

Hotdogs

09-23-2011

i feel the list is way off

Mayhem

Senior Recruiter

09-23-2011

Kog should be in 1- hands down.

Move: Nunu, Evelyn, Trundle UP

Move: Blitz, Garen, Renekton DOWN

I don't feel a need to type out a long post on why these selected champs should be in a place they are, but as more as you play, the more you will learn on where they should be at.

Hotdogs

09-23-2011

Hotdogs Dominion Tier List v2

Tier 1 Godlike: Jax Akali Udyr Pantheon Gangplank
Tier 2 Great: Shaco Tryndamere Olaf Ezreal
Tier 3 Good: Teemo Warwick Lee Sin Nocturne Poppy Dr. Mundo Garen LeBlanc Sona Caitlyn Kog'Maw
Tier 4 OK: Corki Heimerdinger Janna Kassadin MasterYi
Tier 5 Bad: Ashe Irelia Mordekaiser Ryze Soraka

still missing alot of champs
most of this list is empirical not theoretical

Mitagitsu

09-23-2011

Om, bro, Maokai is great in Dominion. He does crazy damage with his saplings, has incredibly high survivability (he IS a tank after all), and has an ult that lowers all damage within an area (which is the same size as a capture point). He is an amazing defender/pusher, which is what he is supposed to do anyways. One thing that is great to do as Maokai is to take your opponent's lower tower, and just stay on it, preventing them from taking it back without at least two or three people to kill you, which your team can use to push another point. The only real problem in playing him in Dominion is that he generally doesn't get many kills. But this is more about points than kills, in fact, getting kills barely means anything other than suppressing your enemy.

Basically, Maokai is one of my mains, and I generally do very well objective-wise. I would bump him up to 2nd Tier.

Rysha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Someone say something about Leblanc please.

deltacentauri

09-23-2011

kennen should be tier 1, he is so **** fast can just run around capping points with the enemies trying to keep up with you. also generally found that stealth champs were massively potent and should probably be tier 1 purely for their ability to sit on a point and kill you as soon as you come near it thinking you're safe.

Hotdogs

09-23-2011

Leblanc is pretty good but not great against tankydps

Light Fantastic

09-23-2011

I think Trundle will continue to be viable on Dominion if only as the best counter to Rammus out there. Fast moving, taunt resistant, steals all ur DBC and interrupts from a distance with Pillar.