Tier List

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mamizou

09-22-2011

p. good cept Singed is T1.

Journeyboy

09-22-2011

I think Anivia and Galio should be higher. Looks good

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Why is eve only T3 anyways? She seems like an imba caper because of her insane speed with invis.

Bleedndreamz

09-22-2011

Trundle is frankly amazing for Dominion. The fact that he is T4 is mind boggling. Trundle's entire game is being mobile and disruptive. He honestly is probably the best tower turtling champ in the game.

Build him tanky with a slow, and he can single handedly stop 3 champions from capping a tower for a good 10-15 seconds.

He admittedly isn't the best pusher in the game. But he is virtually immune to cc, and his kit allows him to go in and out of fights almost flawlessly. And he is an extremely strong 1v1. And finally, he directly counters Rammus.

The idea that he is not very high tier is honestly rather silly.

Anivia deserves to be higher tier as well. She is pretty much the poor man's Karthus on this map. But even the poor man's Karthus on this map is extremely good. Given the fact that she can start with a catalyst? She is pretty much allowed to spam the entire game.

Edit: Let me rephrase the Trundle part on turtling. He is admittedly not a better defender than Karthus or Anivia on a single area. But Trundle can cover 2 towers incredibly easily with his kit, and turtle them both for an extremely long time if they are trying to cap. Give him garison and ghost? And he becomes one obnoxious troll.

Schuka5

09-22-2011

I personally would bring swain maybe into tier 1, if played correctly he can really tear into the enemy in teamfights, and that's no exception for dominion, but maybe low tier 1

Edyll

09-22-2011

Demoted
Promoted

Tier 1: Rammus, Akali, Karthus, Leblanc, Teemo, Leblanc, Kassadin, Shaco, Gangplank, Udyr, Heimer, Pantheon, Jax, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Janna, Blitzcrank, Singed, Master Yi, Tryndamere

Tier 2: Riven, Kennen, Swain, Ezreal, Orianna, Talon, Poppy, Brand, Jarvan, Caitlyn, Nidalee, Twitch, Katarina, Kog maw, Leona, Morganna, Twisted fate, Lux, Gragas, Casseopia, Yorick, Rumble, Xin Zhao, Evelynn, Skarner, Renekton, Irelia, Ashe, Garen

Tier 3: Malzahar, Cho Gath, Sion, Shen, Mordekaiser, Ryze, Nunu, Maokai, Anivia, Corki, Tristana, Galio, Sivir, Olaf, Fiddlesticks, Amumu, Zilean, Miss Fortune, Zilean, Alistar, Dr. Mundo, Vayne

Tier 4: Trundle, Urgot, Malphite, Warwick, Soraka, Veigar, Annie, Taric, Sona, Karma

Tier 5: Nasus, Vladimir

Master Yi, Tryndamere - With a bit of lifesteal these two monsters can 1v1 any other champion on this high-exp high-gold map. Both are extremely mobile and are excellent roaming ninjas and 1v1 gankers.
Renekton, Skarner, Olaf, Xin Zhao, Garen - Decent tankty-physical dps that are simply outshined by Nocturne, Panth, Yi, Trynda on this map. Don't have any abilities that shine.
Singed - An extraordinary diver. Slow and fling make him super powerful as a top fighter. Constant high dps poison.
Evelynn - There seem to be a lot of deaths on this map to trigger her ult and stealth helps her ninja cap. Still valuable in the smaller (2-3 person) fights prevalent on this map through huge dps.
Ashe - Outshines other ranged dps because her low-cd global ult. Shot across the map, interrupts a stationary channel and stuns for 5 seconds. Her slow also helps defend turrets and chase.
Fiddlesticks, Amumu - Both excellent teamfighters, but seem to rely on surprise and big fights - neither are super common. Both lack great mobility.
Dr. Mundo - Still in dire need of buffing on both SR and TT, the healing reduction and mana regen buff gimp him too much. With no laning phase to cleaver, Mundo simply has no good place on this map.
Annie, Taric, Sona, Karma - Each for slightly different reasons, but overall because they excel in clusterfooks and don't have enough "SURPRISE!"

Dirtydogkbc

09-22-2011

I think Kennen should be tier one. His damage is high, he's fine 1v1 or in teamfights and his E is perfect for zooming around the map. Plus, he's one of the more 'tanky' mages which sets him up nicely for the faster gameplay in Dominion.

Kawaiido

09-22-2011

I'd say Sona is Tier 2. Still good, but she needs to be with someone at all times or face demise. Even if Tier 3 I'd say she's more of a lethal joke character. As in she's lethal as long as all members of your team don't suffer from ADHD. But that's just me.

Talamare

09-22-2011

I was going to complain that XinZhao got lowered on your list

Then I saw he is still T2, and I gotta agree with that...

Oh you listed Zilean twice

IrrationalNoob

09-22-2011

I have seen good and bad Eves. I just think she is outclassed by rammus/teemo/shaco/twitch at that be annoying, cap points role. She is not a very good soloist, so cannot confront directly which limits her options. She is not the best at her role and is not going to fit every team, so I feel like she is comfortable in tier 3.

I think the utility of Anivia is much less in Dominion then in SR. Her egg reads "nearest enemy spends 3-4 more seconds auto attacking me" because of the smaller fights that occur. I think other champs outburst her and have an on demand stun. Her aoe push ability is much more muted here.

I have honestly not seen a Galio yet, and need to before I can think about moving him.

12345612 ... 21