Best Malzahar Build for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-06-2011

I have a pretty beast build that I came up with for him in dominion. Totally different than Summoners Rift. I think that's why many people seemed to think he wasn't good in Dominion. What did you guys come up with?

666shadow666

11-06-2011

i think ad malz works great

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Wait, so you don't want to share your own build but want everyone else's opinion?

pig of denmark

11-07-2011

rylais scepter...first thing for me atleast....health and ap+a slow....yeah malzamurk

DarkOneBR

11-07-2011

Since I usually go Bot I leave the base with a catalyst and 1 health pot.
Usually I can close the RoA in 6 mins, I feel that 8 is the latest in which it's still worthwhile.

I'm using ARPen marks and Quints, yes armor pen, so after the RoA I get whichever boot is needed and a Brutalizer, 40 ar pen with the dominion debuff makes me and my voidlings hurt ALOT.

After that... whatever I need.

Vichar

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
I think that's why many people seemed to think he wasn't good in Dominion.
I haven't met anyone that thinks Malz is bad in Dominion. He's my personal favorite champ for bottom right now, and cleans up pretty well on top too. He's got decent speed for a caster, has great sustain from E (space goop), and his ult works great either alone or with friends to stomp on the poor suppressed victim.

onethreeone

11-07-2011

Depends on how beefy you need to be.

Normal bot lane I go AP/CDR: Tear - sorc boots - morellos - rylai's - arch - defense (mr or armor depending)

Beefy bot lane (ryze, shyvana, etc) - ROA for Tear, defensive item or at least the 700g part might go before rylai's

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

If you go bot lane it is completely dependent on who you are vs in lane.

I have multiple item builds. Each are catered to the champ I am facing against.

Tear is useless on him don't waste your time. You have plenty of sustain from the HP and your E.