My personal Tier list for dominion

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mamizou

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H911Reiver View Post
you have singed in tier 3, lb and anivia in tier 4, yi tier 1, your list is just.... so bad

AlchemyWarden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

You have Kennen listed twice in Tier 1...

I think Janna could be placed higher. Her passive ally movement speed increase helps, and her whirlwind and ult are useful for defending.

Mchi

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemind210 View Post
Leblanc is actually very powerful on dominion, her combo comming from nowhere is just as deadly as Talon. Singed... Singed is a mosnter on SR, and he will be on Dominion too. We all know Singed, he is fast, resistant able to deal very decent damage and his poison is horribly disrupting when capturing towers.. he is T1 for sure.

Also, Nidalee, Vayne, Kayle, Annie, Bleetzkarnz, Teemo and Orianna ARE VERY VERY STRONG HERE, they would be T1... unlike Sivir and Master Yi.
Tier two is good, not bad, good tier 3 is eh and tier four bad. Nidalee teemo blitz and kayle are all very good, but not OP in the slightest

Xyrne

09-22-2011

I like Leona on Dominion. She's kind of a brick wall that just sits there and can't be moved.

Also Lux to tier 1. Stopping caps from halfway across the map = duh

StandAloneX

09-22-2011

Brand tier 3? Fail.

Mchi

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
I like Leona on Dominion. She's kind of a brick wall that just sits there and can't be moved.

Also Lux to tier 1. Stopping caps from halfway across the map = duh
I had lux in tier one, but she isn't OP like other champs, her mobility isn't that high and her ult has limited range. She is good not op that's why she's tier 2

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I have to disagree with Shen Soraka and Yorick in tier 4. I played a couple games with shen today, one I won with gold the other silver but lost... his changes have really made him a lot more viable and you should try him out sometime. I REALLY disagree with Soraka because I had quite a bit of success with her by building battle soraka. Not some wimpy support but something like odyns veil cooldown reduction boots and a deathfire grasp. Then I go defensive with a frozen heart and abyssal scepter, you time your heal right and double kills are quite common I would put her tier 2 or one at least... the support is great and her tower defense can stop everyone at once if she starcalls on a turret; when they focus you after just heal and ulti... probably come away with a kill even before you die. And Yorick gets a great start with all his minions, pair them with promote and you have a monster pusher for dominion.

I think it is a bit too early to build tier lists, especially because few people are even trying out the new spells or items. A lot of the time those new items are key with those champs you listed in tier 4.

Naked Weasel

09-22-2011

Kayle has a haste, a slow, range and aoe. Even without playing her how did you put her in t3

Mchi

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Weasel View Post
Kayle has a haste, a slow, range and aoe. Even without playing her how did you put her in t3
T3 isn't bad, it's not op or up very balanced is T3

cHuTTaD

09-22-2011

Garen, Jarvan, Brand in tier 3.
How about no.

123456 ... 7