My personal Tier list for dominion

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mchi

09-22-2011

To be clear Tier one is Amazing/OP Tier two is very good and viable Tier 3 is not so viable and Tier 4 is unusable

Tier 1 - Rammus, Akali, Gangplank, Heimerdinger Shaco, Jax, Tryndamere, Kennen, Amumu, Poppy Kogmaw,
Tier 2 - Karthus, Kassadin, Leblanc Olaf, Dr. Mundo, Nocturne, Gragas, Alistar, Lee sin, Ezreal, Warwick, Evelynn, Rumble, Twitch, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Caitlyn, Irelia, Twisted Fate, Xin Zhao, Morgana, Soraka, Pantheon, Master Yi Udyr, Ashe, Teemo, Urgot, Talon, Swain, Jarvan IV, Skarner Cho'gath, Malphite, Katarina, Sion, Corki, Nidalee,Singed, Orianna, Janna, Renekton, Sivir
Tier 3 - Cassiopeia, Anivia, Garen, Jarvan IV, Mordekaiser, Yorick Riven, Vladimir, Annie, Shen, Maoki, Vayne Missfortune, Sona, Brand, Zilean Tristana, Yorick, Karma, Kayle, Nasus, Trundle, Wukong
Tier 4 - Leona, Malzahar, Nunu, Ryze, Veigar

If I missed a Champion, of feel I've very missjudged let me know
This will be partially for the people :P

Edits* -
Moved leblanc into High tier two
Moved singed into low tier two
Moved master yi and siver to tier 2
Moved Soraka to tier 2
Moved Shen to tier 3
Moved Yorick to tier 3
Moved Janna to low tier 2
Moved Heim to Tier one (He was there b4 don't know where he went sorry guys)
Moved Kat to lower, tier two as there were many requests
Moved Anivia to higher tier 3
Moved Xin to tier 2 mid after many requests
Moved Vayne to tier 2 low after a lot of requests
(P.s. I feel that casters are not that good in dominion for their low Mobility they are more tier 2 or 3)
Also, I classify based off ability to early game dominate towers, late game keep them, or late game carry/backdoor casters just aren't that good in dominion

XiaoSaGe119

09-22-2011

riven's around tier 1 or 2 due to mobility and insane amount of damage due to crystal scar buff.

RadiantWings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Missed Kassadin

Mchi

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ragequit1 View Post
riven's around tier 1 or 2 due to mobility and insane amount of damage due to crystal scar buff.
She has "decent" mobility and is good, so maybe not tier four, Il put her in higher tier 3

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

you have singed in tier 3, lb and anivia in tier 4, yi tier 1, your list is just.... so bad

bluemind210

09-22-2011

Leblanc is actually very powerful on dominion, her combo comming from nowhere is just as deadly as Talon. Singed... Singed is a mosnter on SR, and he will be on Dominion too. We all know Singed, he is fast, resistant able to deal very decent damage and his poison is horribly disrupting when capturing towers.. he is T1 for sure.

Also, Nidalee, Vayne, Kayle, Annie, Bleetzkarnz, Teemo and Orianna ARE VERY VERY STRONG HERE, they would be T1... unlike Sivir and Master Yi.

Janna Mechanics

09-22-2011

LeBlanc tier 4?

._.

schmide

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H911Reiver View Post
you have singed in tier 3, lb and anivia in tier 4, yi tier 1, your list is just.... so bad
I'm 3-0 singed, he can't be that bad.

PS the chance of me being carried 3 games in a row, with my luck and history is low.

BuddhaTheKingpen

09-22-2011

i have a feeling you havent actually used these champs you've tiered...have u tried karma?

Mr Yordle

09-22-2011

It is funny because I kicked ass with Soraka today in a Dominion.

People need to realize how OP she is right now - in both modes.

But seriously: You can just spam starcall all day long on your turret/base. You can silence anyone with cc, heal/armor yourself, and another heal if things get bad. Take heal summoner and the new turret buff one and you are one of the best defenders out there. Seriously. That starcall is OP.

12345 ... 7