What do you like most about Dominion? What do you hate most about Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avenntus

09-22-2011

i like the constant team battles and hate how having a leaver destroys your team

SomethýngWýcked

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagmolada View Post
Garen nuff said
garen is gay

Shangra

09-22-2011

Pro's - its different for LoL hero's.

Con's - Mini game version of WoW's Arthai Basin on crack. Fight on the node not the road!

NO THANK YOU!

EdgarAllanProse

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
yusosad?

That's more than likely because you lost a game in there, and you also know relatively little about the mode like the many of us. Give it time and practice. Play more games, and don't worry so much about wins or losses at first. You need to settle into the new game mode. You need to continue learning about Dominion. Research tactics related to playing in Dominion. Once you get the hand of it, I swear you'll probably never want to go back to SR.

It's not a problem of it needing time to grow on me, I just don't care much for the conquest styled mode because I swear that I see it in every single multiplayer game on the market nowadays.

I played DotA before this. The SR style map will always be a classic to me. I don't care much for the run around mindlessly killing each other and swapping points gameplay of Dominion. Believe it or not, it's not that Dominion is vastly superior. It's that you happen to prefer this difference type of gameplay more. A lot of people are also just hovering around something that's completely new, and some people will get sick of it after a while, just like that stupid Harroween map.

Xaddgx Asmodian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
It's not a problem of it needing time to grow on me, I just don't care much for the conquest styled mode because I swear that I see it in every single multiplayer game on the market nowadays.

I played DotA before this. The SR style map will always be a classic to me. I don't care much for the run around mindlessly killing each other and swapping points gameplay of Dominion.
Dominion makes me flashback to Star Wars Battlefront...a lot...

EdgarAllanProse

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddgx View Post
Dominion makes me flashback to Star Wars Battlefront...a lot...

It's related to so many more games than just Battlefront. 2142 justified using it by adding in the Titan element to it, giving a fresh twist to an otherwise overused game mode.

It's just so common in the games I own that I have a hard time ****ting bricks because one more game of mine added it.

Xephelim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Fast gameplay no coordination no teamwork albeit I did it as solo and i carried
its fun but gets old real fast

Icarus Penna

09-22-2011

hate how there is little fight, whole bunch of racing to points and capturing
love new items??

Baculus

09-22-2011

Love the faster gameplay and different champ viability.

Hate how the game is decided by five minutes.

The Quiche

09-22-2011

I like that I can play with my low level friends and not have them screw me over in laning phase.
I wish Garrison would make a tower immune to capping for a couple seconds.