What do you like most about Dominion? What do you hate most about Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eythen

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddgx View Post
I like how easier it is to snipe someone across the battlefield with Enchanted Crystal Arrow.
I hate how they made Bloodthirster a forbidden item.
get any AD carry or range 3 blood thirsters. 1 phantoms dancer. 1 infintiys edge. any boot. he/ shewould own 1v2 . soooo much life steal in soooo little time in dominion. and with that survival u could defend and take without dieing


and i like how its a new game mode. some new then summoners rift/twisted treeline
i hate how my fps is 10-15 i dont like playing sluggishly in a fast paced mode


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgarAllanProse

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Like having a game to play when I don't have a full hour to commit.

Not much of a fan, though. It just doesn't feel as rewarding or satisfying as SR and I don't feel like I'm improving at all when I play it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaddgx Asmodian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAreYouMad View Post
pretty much this. Dominion solo que was garbage. it wasnt much better with teams. not to mention i have not a clue what goes on half the time. maybe i just need to play it more? meh.
Solo queue isn't garbage, it's just that all the immature young kids are out of school during testing hours. And yeah, you really need focus in Dominion and map awareness. It's much more fast-paced than Summoners Rift.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

Senior Member

09-22-2011

The best thing is that last-hitting is apparently unimportant. I've always found last-hitting to be one of the most unfun aspects of LoL, so it's great to play a mode where I don't have to bother with it.

The worst thing is that no one really knows how to play it yet (myself included), so I'm often making decisions more or less randomly rather than with some sort of strategic guidelines in mind as I would on SR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgarAllanProse

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddgx View Post
Solo queue isn't garbage, it's just that all the immature young kids are out of school during testing hours. And yeah, you really need focus in Dominion and map awareness. It's much more fast-paced than Summoners Rift.
If you're really going to discriminate against "kids" and act like they were the sole problem behind the bad players, I really doubt you're the kind of person in a place to talk ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl100Pidgeot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2011

I like the pace of it.

I dislike quests, just seems so pointless "go do this thing you were going to do anyway". They could have gone with things that would actually take some execution- cap two bases within a 5 second window, interrupt an enemy player taking the mid buff, etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAreYouMad View Post
pretty much this. Dominion solo que was garbage. it wasnt much better with teams. not to mention i have not a clue what goes on half the time. maybe i just need to play it more? meh.
yusosad?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
Like having a game to play when I don't have a full hour to commit.

Not much of a fan, though. It just doesn't feel as rewarding or satisfying as SR and I don't feel like I'm improving at all when I play it.
That's more than likely because you lost a game in there, and you also know relatively little about the mode like the many of us. Give it time and practice. Play more games, and don't worry so much about wins or losses at first. You need to settle into the new game mode. You need to continue learning about Dominion. Research tactics related to playing in Dominion. Once you get the hand of it, I swear you'll probably never want to go back to SR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaddgx Asmodian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
The best thing is that last-hitting is apparently unimportant. I've always found last-hitting to be one of the most unfun aspects of LoL, so it's great to play a mode where I don't have to bother with it.

The worst thing is that no one really knows how to play it yet (myself included), so I'm often making decisions more or less randomly rather than with some sort of strategic guidelines in mind as I would on SR.
Dominion is more of mindless killing than strategic play. Summoners Rift requires the strategy.

Don't worry...everyone is still learning whether they think it or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Garen nuff said


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaddgx Asmodian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
If you're really going to discriminate against "kids" and act like they were the sole problem behind the bad players, I really doubt you're the kind of person in a place to talk ****.
I only discriminate against the people who spam ping and say "gg, I'm on noob team" when we're actually winning by over 100 points...