Just got sent to elo hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

10-31-2012

After my last loss, despite having a score of 13-5. Just got sent to elo hell. 3 range ad carrie picks and 3 revives out of 10 members. May god have mercy on my soul.

Demonite10

10-31-2012

Dominion ELO hell - When matchmaking budgets you as the highest valued player of your team and puts you on a team of nubs while the enemy team is all pretty evenly spread out and are much more effective than your team. <-Where I'm at

Westlin

10-31-2012

Matchmaking is bad and frustrating at times. Sometimes you get a balanced team with a lot of good players sometimes you get 3 AP assassins and Vayne up top while you are bot. But it seems right after a loss the next game I get matched with a significantly worse group of players.

DiscworldDeath

10-31-2012

Elo hell is defined by you being unable to escape it. Sometimes it's quite relaxing to play in low Elo games, I can play some champions I really enjoy and just mess around, not stressing it.

Time to carry harder mate.

Furthermore, k/d/a isn't really a good indicator of much. I'm used to free week Vaynes going 20+ kills, under 10 deaths, and losing the game.
Also, matchmaking and where you're at can't be decided by one game. Sometimes I get 10 revive games, sometimes like 4 revive games.