Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolls in Dominion.... The game is beyond ruined by this community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffeerox

09-23-2011

Quote:
Tiagantar:
This is absolutely the best improvement I found on dominion, if you actually contribute to winning the game you get credited towards it. You may see that this will thin out lots of tunnelvision players.

I also like that you get points for dying in defense of a node as well as gaining points for an assist. Martyr is like 40 I think and Assist is 10. I racked up a ton of points not only b/c I kept capping everything but also came in to defend existing nodes and dying in the process.

Lustdemon

09-23-2011

I am sad that is is mad.

Slappy The Goose

09-25-2011

People don't really understand the game type yet. Give them time, people will learn how to play dominion. Ive seen a fair share of trolls, and in those games, we always lost. Pisses me off