Trolls in Dominion.... The game is beyond ruined by this community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

09-22-2011

Riot your game is plagued with trolls.

On my team, can't win, on the enemy team, game is boring.

Honestly shut down at this point.

The trolls have won. You do not penalize people enough for afking games.

Zil sits in nexus moving around never leaving it. Impossible to win, but nothing will ever happen to him for it.

Make the game pay to play or something.

FlyingFridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Hmm. You know, this topic made it occur to me that I didn't play trundle on dominion and I really should have tried. Thoughts?

draftomatic

09-22-2011

Trundle is pretty good. He has speed and his pillar is good for messing with people on a tower.

Also the OP thinks complaining on a forum is going to make a difference in his life.

SSOTP

09-22-2011

i played against one i kicked his ass as garen, but you know ive only had 1 bad experience out of probly 30 games today and im only losing about 1 out of every 5 been playing since like noon on an off

FrostAlive

09-22-2011

You should call 911 and tell them someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play this horrible game!

Oh wait...

coffeerox

09-22-2011

I too only had one bad experience, but that experience was HORRIBLE! So I ended up having to pick Riven since they banned Xin Zhao and someone else picked Warwick. I actually won my 1st Dominion as Riven so alright.

We get to the match, the enemy team rushes our bottom (right next to our base) so I go defend it, died, go back to finish the job, died again. My team mates were running around aimlessly and not even the ones close to me even helped me out.

I get called a feeder (even though you can't feed in Dominion) so I put them all on mute and proceeded to pick up my game as I get more items. Fast forward through the game, we were at 67 to 170. I had been capping like a madman and kept scoring caps.

It brought the score down to 4 vs 6. I scored the last cap, they drained to 0 and ended up with 1841. I ranked #1 on that game. The trolls said they carried me (even though the only one doing anything was Rammus) even though, ON AVERAGE, we all died the same amount.

On every contested tower, I had to fend for myself and get kills unassisted. It was fracking ridiculous! Even after all that, they said I didn't deserve #1, that I was a feeder early mid and late game. The guy accusing me said he only died 6 times but he had the worst score on the board. He ran around like an IDIOT and didn't help ANYBODY defend ANYTHING. He didn't die because he just ran around. It's easy to get a low death score like that. And he was a Master Yi. Easy to run away.

It's insane. This game is insane. The people who play this are insane. I've never raged like I've raged towards trolls in this game. It's maddening, it truly is.

urmamasllama

09-22-2011

ever used that report button before?

it does work you know

Kazarack

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
Riot your game is plagued with trolls.

On my team, can't win, on the enemy team, game is boring.

Honestly shut down at this point.

The trolls have won. You do not penalize people enough for afking games.

Zil sits in nexus moving around never leaving it. Impossible to win, but nothing will ever happen to him for it.

Make the game pay to play or something.
Honestly, compared to SR the amount of trolling is far less. The players are too frenzied to type, so much going on, your not standing in a lane for 10min running back and forth last hitting minions. Your actually killing champions..and a death in Dom is not gonna loose the game for u like in SR. So people cant troll if you die protecting a point or capping a point. I promise trolling will go down once people get used to it!

2bitmarksman

09-22-2011

i can understand how ya feel mate. I got lucky and didnt get any trolls on my side of the games. The mode is new, peeps are trying to L2P dominionz. I honestly found it easier to go for bases that were inbetween other caps the enemy had/was going for. they were rarely if ever guarded and easily capped. This caused people on the adjacent towers to all immediately run back to recap it, then we'd take the 2 they left or take 1 and gank a few of them on the way to that cap point from the one they were just at. There is much less 5v5ing and more like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 at max. unless u take too long taking some down then your gonna get pwnt by the other 2-4 that will show up

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeerox View Post
I too only had one bad experience, but that experience was HORRIBLE! So I ended up having to pick Riven since they banned Xin Zhao and someone else picked Warwick. I actually won my 1st Dominion as Riven so alright.

We get to the match, the enemy team rushes our bottom (right next to our base) so I go defend it, died, go back to finish the job, died again. My team mates were running around aimlessly and not even the ones close to me even helped me out.

I get called a feeder (even though you can't feed in Dominion) so I put them all on mute and proceeded to pick up my game as I get more items. Fast forward through the game, we were at 67 to 170. I had been capping like a madman and kept scoring caps.

It brought the score down to 4 vs 6. I scored the last cap, they drained to 0 and ended up with 1841. I ranked #1 on that game. The trolls said they carried me (even though the only one doing anything was Rammus) even though, ON AVERAGE, we all died the same amount.

On every contested tower, I had to fend for myself and get kills unassisted. It was fracking ridiculous! Even after all that, they said I didn't deserve #1, that I was a feeder early mid and late game. The guy accusing me said he only died 6 times but he had the worst score on the board. He ran around like an IDIOT and didn't help ANYBODY defend ANYTHING. He didn't die because he just ran around. It's easy to get a low death score like that. And he was a Master Yi. Easy to run away.

It's insane. This game is insane. The people who play this are insane. I've never raged like I've raged towards trolls in this game. It's maddening, it truly is.
This is absolutely the best improvement I found on dominion, if you actually contribute to winning the game you get credited towards it. You may see that this will thin out lots of tunnelvision players.