AP needs better Dominion items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atyres

09-29-2011

Hextech sweeper is actually very useful against people like twitch and eve and if you are using people that have wide ranging moves or traps (such as teemo) it is very useful to keep sight on an enemy going through the jungle.

BadNeighbour

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darxio View Post
Nobody is giving Swain any credit right now.

I do. Main swain baby!
I build revolver-zhonyas- finish will of the ancients first. I take garrison, so i pop ult, garrison, use my dots, then zhonyas and watch my health go up 50% or so of my max, keep defending.

iamriddik

09-29-2011

heimer seems to be ok, and last i checked, he was AP

Stralucire

09-29-2011

You could also say "I build AP Poppy, Poppy does fine." That doesn't change the fact that AP items are a bit lackluster.

XeaL

09-29-2011

Couldnt agree more with the op, ad champs are spoiled on dominion with better item selection and 15% armor penetration. Ap champs on the other hand not only get no good new items, but also lose RoA and TotG because these just take too long to get charged. Bloodrazor was remade In to sanguine blade so why can't RoA and TotG also be reworked in to something more effective on dominion? And why can't their be a new dominion only legendary AP item? Red response please.