Dominion is great fun but there are some glaring issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HandheldBrandon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps View Post
kewl
Your Inability to comprehend what i said was not.

Daeclue

09-22-2011

not sure y ppl r DVing him..he makes good points..rammus is op on this map and so r most champs with movement..also towers do jack **** unless ur have garrison they need a buff...theres too much change of pace, i love it but IT IS beta and some things need to be looked at

and yes minions r useless...promote is useless..maybe once a game they take a tower, and dont tell me i didnt play enough..i had the day off..i did nothing but play dominion

Lasterus

09-22-2011

If you gave backdooring a penalty, it would literally be just another SR. Maybe even worse!

Capture 3 points: Defend.

If you're on the other side: Capture 2 points: Push lane to get other points.

HandheldBrandon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeclue View Post
not sure y ppl r DVing him..he makes good points..rammus is op on this map and so r most champs with movement..also towers do jack **** unless ur have garrison they need a buff...theres too much change of pace, i love it but IT IS beta and some things need to be looked at
I wouldn't say OP, More it gives him a large advantage over the enemy team however because of the ability to quickly rush from tower to tower. I used him as an example but many other champs such as Singed, Kassidin, Teemo, Yi. Champs that have extreme mobility gain a large advantage against the enemy.

FailIncorporated

09-22-2011

All i have to say is MOTHER FING rammis. always get top tower no matter what. this is broken.

HandheldBrandon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithis View Post
If you gave backdooring a penalty, it would literally be just another SR. Maybe even worse!

My only problem is whats stopping me from just running from my towers to the towers closest to the enemy repeatedly and just taking them as they try and take mine. It forces the enemy to back off the offensive and defend or lose what little foothold they have.

Sincere Service

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithis View Post

It's basically:

make beeline for enemy point.

attempt capture, or die and try again.

make all 5 on your team do this.

It's not the best strategy, but it works and it's really, really boring when the enemy premade does this.

HandheldBrandon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere Service View Post
It's basically:

make beeline for enemy point.

attempt capture, or die and try again.

make all 5 on your team do this.

It's not the best strategy, but it works and it's really, really boring when the enemy premade does this.
I have had teams do this just each one of them darts for a tower and builds movespeed and the item that takes towers faster and it is impossible to win against a team like this.

HandheldBrandon

09-22-2011

bump

MeijiDoom

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
I have had teams do this just each one of them darts for a tower and builds movespeed and the item that takes towers faster and it is impossible to win against a team like this.
It really shouldn't be. Just bring Garrison and as soon as you take 3, have 2 or 3 sit at the edge towers. They can't do anything as long as you have competent defenders. Ultimately, they'll have to commit 3-5 to one tower to take it over. The whole point of it is that aggression will win out over defense because the enemy can pick which tower to attack while the defense can't defend everything at once without being vulnerable somewhere. That aggression requires numbers though. If they're just building movement speed and capture rate, just sit at your towers and fend them off. Don't chase and you'll be fine.