The Very Pleased With Dominion Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

09-22-2011

I love it. Still needs a few tweaks, but it's awesome so far.

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-22-2011

blitz was pwnage for me today so much win

LordDemise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

alright now putting everything aside,

can we get some more beta tmr? =D

Schuka5

09-22-2011

All I can say is, i am obviously not a long time player of league of legends (I am level 30 just not an average ranked player), but ever since i've started I have loved this game, and today being able to play Dominion it was so fast paced, exciting, and crazy, and all I can say is, it's actually kinda cool being in a chance to face a beta player when league of legends was in beta, whom owns king rammus, their team was a pain and it was one of the 2/4 matches we lost, but still it was cool, and me, and my friends that I queue with really want more, and can't wait.

FenrirsVice

09-22-2011

unable to ever play SR again

Stinglock

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuka5 View Post
All I can say is, i am obviously not a long time player of league of legends (I am level 30 just not an average ranked player), but ever since i've started I have loved this game, and today being able to play Dominion it was so fast paced, exciting, and crazy, and all I can say is, it's actually kinda cool being in a chance to face a beta player when league of legends was in beta, whom owns king rammus, their team was a pain and it was one of the 2/4 matches we lost, but still it was cool, and me, and my friends that I queue with really want more, and can't wait.

Wow, that's a badassed sentance you just threw down.
Remember to breathe next time.

Grimshi

09-23-2011

I had a lot of fun today playing it. Riot might might be very slow to release things, but when they do it's quality.

Masamune Ryuu

09-23-2011

Will take a lot of effort to balance champs and items, but it's fun, much more casual than SR, and there is no pressure of getting completely shutdown in lane by the usual trololol pubstomp blind picks.

Also when I lose a match in dominion, I don't mind as much as a SR match, might be because of the effort put into farming.

Kurdroma

09-23-2011

I played 9 games of dominion while it was up today, won 7 of them. I tried a new champion each game when I could. I had a total blast. Olaf was just a wrecking ball when I got him going. I love almost every part of dominion so far. The games truly are not over till the nexus blows up. My team was at 25 points and turned it around when our enemies had 250 points. We ended up winning with precision capping and controlled team fights. So much fun. =)

Valenten

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
I'm very pleased that I was finally able to play dominion with you guys!
didnt play a game with me :/ i demand that i play a game with only rioters i want to test your skills