Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Very Pleased With Dominion Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinkerbat

09-22-2011

very much love it

The Codyman

09-22-2011

Bump, +1 LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it, having with drawals

VasaeJra

09-22-2011

much joy was had. and things. zilean is the balls.

KeitMacheen

09-22-2011

Quote:
BrightestStarr:
dominion's a hell of a drug

i need moar

Lol i thought the same thing.. And then I realized that Riot is treating us like a drug dealer does his addicts. Give us a taste. Then take it away. Then a little more. Take it away. Then give us as much as we want and we are hooked for life.

Deathbat Scream

09-22-2011

Very pleased with Dominion and its extended window. Played Irelia almost every game. Didn't have a problem with Rammus myself, seen lots of negative threads on him.

Taylor McLean

09-22-2011

It redefines LoL. Love it.

Kayrol Ineonovus

09-22-2011

I am pleased.

ZomgProphett

09-22-2011

I love Dominion personally. I've been in the mood for fast-paced games lately, so I haven't really been playing much LoL. The feel of Dominion is amazing, while it seems slightly unbalanced at the moment, I think it's more people just need to settle in and get use to how things work in it compared to SR.

Usually have music on when I play on SR, but the sound design for Dominion is just too amazing. The way the music paces side-by-side with how the game is going is absolutely amazing and adrenaline rushing.

Thanks Riot<3

Also, haven't had any problems with Rammus. :S Just have someone dedicated backdooring their top point if you're against a Rammus(Capture the Drill if you're Blue, Capture the Refinery if you're Red), he'll usually be first to show up. Then it's just a matter of getting away. Found that Eve/Twitch have been very effective at it(Eve's OP on Dominion, not even kidding.) Just from my personal experience, this works.

Stinglock

09-22-2011

I love that I can taunt/laugh/dance as I cap a point.

Headhumpah

09-22-2011

I lurve the game mode, it adds a lot of new concepts and mechanics to the roster of champions. It's a bit of a madhouse in solo queue but I get the feeling that once people get settled in the 5 man pre-mades will show a lot of depth.

Overall it reminded me of the differences between speed chess and normal chess. Some of the nuances are lost(farming, lane control) and are replaced by quick and decisive thinking/play. Any chance you can take it out of the box tomorrow so we can play it some more?